Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Make your reservations!  (Read 7102 times)

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
Make your reservations!
« on: February 14, 2006, 11:36:51 am »

Hey y'all.

Calling all Free Staters: get on the phone to Roger's Campground and make your reservations now!  The good folks up there are offering us a special--5 nights for the price of 3 for any campsite or RV site.  Just call 603-636-1062 and pick your spot.
It's time for President Paul.
www.ronpaulhq.com

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Make your reservations!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 06:37:20 pm »

Thanks Kate...thinking the deal might help some of the folks a little short on cash to get here! :)

What do you think about putting something together to put the folks who are comming single, together,
so they might share a campsite, and cut the individual costs even more?

For you newbies, hey....a campsite at the PorcFest is not like sharing a campsite with a stranger in the
real world....The way it works with us,  you are strangers for maybe a minute, max! ;D
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

freedomroad

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 01:48:49 am »

Thanks Kate...thinking the deal might help some of the folks a little short on cash to get here! :)

What do you think about putting something together to put the folks who are comming single, together,
so they might share a campsite, and cut the individual costs even more?

For you newbies, hey....a campsite at the PorcFest is not like sharing a campsite with a stranger in the
real world....The way it works with us,  you are strangers for maybe a minute, max! ;D

http://www.rogerscampground.com/rates.htm

Site Rates Per Night
Tenting $23.00
Tenting w/electric $24.00
Tenting w/elec,water $25.00
RV Sites $35.00
Safari Field $25.00

Rates listed above include two persons per site/Motel Room

Double Tent site rates are double the rates listed above

This is confusing.  If two people share a tent site, do they have to stay in the same tent?  If they stay in different tents do they have to pay double?

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 09:42:48 am »

This is confusing.  If two people share a tent site, do they have to stay in the same tent?  If they stay in different tents do they have to pay double?
There is room for two tents on a regular tent site.  Double tent sites are lots with twice or so the area.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 09:43:45 am »

Uncertain of the source of your confusion?  Two adults per site. additional adults $5, children $3.
Number of tents or total lack of them per site is a personal decision. :)
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

freedomroad

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 12:20:26 pm »

There is room for two tents on a regular tent site.  Double tent sites are lots with twice or so the area.

Thank you for your help.

lloydbob1

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 01:28:23 pm »

This is how we did it last year.  I had two tents each containing 1 person most of the time on my site and rogers didn't bother me about it.
Lloyd

Neal Conner

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Republica Neo Hantoniensis
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 02:26:06 pm »

Hey guys. I booked my ticket to Manchester to-day, and I plan to pitch my tent at PorcFest. However, I too am confused about the reservations.

Do they offer discounts for students? Also, if a tent site can accommodate two tents, is anyone else looking for a tent site-mate?
"To get things done, you must love the doing, not the secondary consequences. The work, not the people. Your own action, not any possible object of your charity." – Howard Roark

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 02:51:20 pm »

I'm not aware of any student discount...  And asking around here is probably the best way to find someone to share with.  Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help somehow.

Kate
It's time for President Paul.
www.ronpaulhq.com

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 06:30:52 pm »

If you try to get to know people before porcfest, maybe you can set up a place to share.
You don't really need to make reservations. There is room and you could scope out the sharing idea once you get here. If nothing comes up then you can get your own spot and share it with the next couple of guys who drop in. :)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Otosan

• FSP Participant
  • I'm ready to move, anywhere, anytime!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 05:55:10 pm »

I just made reservations at enterprise.com for a car for the trip to NH......two weeks unlimited miles is approx $254...... ;D ;D  I plan on putting about 4000 miles on the car (that is what I did last yr).

It would cost me that much just to get my car ready for the trip, plus the blue book value of my car would go down that much if I put 4K miles on it. 

Now all I have to do is make reservations at Rogers Campground.

And then figure out where I am going to get the $$$ to do all this.... :(

"The perfect slave is the slave who thinks that he is free."
- [Unknown]
Taxes are the extra money we give the government to do  good things! (2nd grade Social Studies book)

lloydbob1

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 06:01:29 pm »

Het George, how'd you make out in Texas?

I'm guessing they're looking for Electricians along the Gulf Coast.

SPITFIRE

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 04:40:01 pm »

I found out about FSP last year just in time to catch the final day of porcfest.
It ended up being 30 minutes away from us so we ran down and I had a blast!
I really want to return for the week this year but we moved to lower nh, so we will have to rent a site at Rogers.  I was just wondering how far in advance should you make reservations...?
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."�
The Matrix

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 01:06:10 pm »

There should be plenty of space for you at the last minute. That is one of the features of Rogers and going before the 4th. :)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Neal Conner

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Republica Neo Hantoniensis
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2006, 10:16:43 am »

If anyone would like to share a tent site in order to split costs, please let me know, and I'll make a reservation for the both of us.
I'll be there from the night of the 22nd and leaving the day of the 1st. (Though those don't have to be your exact dates, I'll pay the difference.)
Thanks.
"To get things done, you must love the doing, not the secondary consequences. The work, not the people. Your own action, not any possible object of your charity." – Howard Roark
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up