Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Campground Vacancies  (Read 7444 times)

PhileasFg

Re: Campground Vacancies
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 11:10:12 pm »

It said something on the website about reservations being accepted "during the season." Does that mean it's not possible to make campground reservations now?

FreeBoB

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2006, 11:26:31 pm »

From the Roger's website:

Roger's Campground
Lancaster NH   03584

Winter Number:
Phone: 603-636-1062
Email: rogers@ncia.net

In Season:
Phone: 603-788-4885

http://www.rogerscampground.com/

StraitShooter

• Near Toronto
    • RKBA in Canada
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 11:34:34 am »

If there's anyplace nearby with Internet access, we could probably set up enough Wi-Fi repeaters to connect the whole place.
I'll be bringing a wireless router and would be glad to help extend the network. (Actually, I *always* travel with a wireless router...I'm such a geek. :) )

We'll be pulling our walls behind us
Me too. :)
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty,  he establishes a precedent which will reach to himself."
--Thomas Paine (1737-1809), conclusion,  _Dissertation on First Principles of Government,_1795

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 11:58:50 am »

Reservations are absolutely being taken now--call the winter number and make your plans.  Again, we're getting 5 nights for the price of 3, so hopefully a lot of folks will hang around for a while.  For new folks, just keep an eye out for Dave Mincin; wherever he's headed, that's where the party is. ;)
It's time for President Paul.
www.ronpaulhq.com

StraitShooter

• Near Toronto
    • RKBA in Canada
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 12:08:50 pm »

Just to second that...

I emailed the campsite this morning and got a quick and friendly response from "Deb."  They are, indeed, taking reservations.  They just need the usual info.

Here's what Deb wrote:
"To make a reservation I will need your address, telephone number and a credit card with the expiration date and I need to know how many adults and ages of children if any staying on the site.  I do not charge anything to the card when you come in you can pay by cash, check or use your credit card."
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty,  he establishes a precedent which will reach to himself."
--Thomas Paine (1737-1809), conclusion,  _Dissertation on First Principles of Government,_1795

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 04:40:40 pm »

Reservations are absolutely being taken now--call the winter number and make your plans.  Again, we're getting 5 nights for the price of 3, so hopefully a lot of folks will hang around for a while.  For new folks, just keep an eye out for Dave Mincin; wherever he's headed, that's where the party is. ;)

Or an ear! ;D
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up