Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Any activities planned?  (Read 34063 times)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: Any activities planned?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2006, 11:47:19 pm »

We seem to be on an endless drinking thread.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

average_shooter

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2006, 01:03:53 am »

So does that mean that drinking is the only planned activity?  Not that there's anything wrong with that...  I suppose the vast amount of cans emptied does mean that there will be plenty of targets for shooting....

freedomroad

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2006, 01:11:29 am »

So does that mean that drinking is the only planned activity?  Not that there's anything wrong with that...  I suppose the vast amount of cans emptied does mean that there will be plenty of targets for shooting....

So far we are talking about these things but drinking beer is the only activity that is official as of right now:
UN flag burning
FEMA flag burning
A few shooting events
A small fireworks show
Nature hikes
Cooking
and this song http://freestateproject.org/about/essay_archive/let_me_call_you_home.php

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2006, 01:14:21 am »

Cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who drinks canned Beer! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

lloydbob1

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2006, 08:58:14 am »

We seem to be on an endless drinking thread.

Well........you can't go hiking up mountains all the time, specially at night!

lloydbob1

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2006, 08:59:21 am »

Cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who drinks canned Beer! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Took the words out of my mouth, Pat. ;D

vbe75

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2006, 09:05:09 am »

cans are no good untill you get through at least the first case!

Bald Eagle

• Is it time yet?
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2006, 07:02:10 pm »

Can we build a big hot-air balloon with the FSP porcupine on it and send it up at night?  I think a nice magnesium flare to provide the heat ought to light it up real well too   8)

I'm thinking we might be able to build a big cube with white tarps, wire, and duct tape, and I've got some calculations left over from a more conventional spherical hot air balloon I was going to construct from newspaper.

Bill

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2006, 08:00:36 pm »

Bill if we build a ballon just have some mention mission statement and the heat coming off the top of my head will fill it.  ;D

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

lloydbob1

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2006, 08:01:48 pm »

Well....you're the scientist.......but, I'm not sure I am going to trust you with the big tent this year!

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2006, 08:04:25 pm »

By the way Lloyd Im gonna do the tent thing.

I have to find some of them great Pink Flamingos to put around my campsite.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 08:11:03 pm by Pat K »

lloydbob1

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2006, 10:27:25 pm »

I suggest a good inflatable bed of some kind and a site with electrics in case you need to conger up some heat.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2006, 10:37:26 pm »

Oh yeah, IM gonna have inflato bed and any good stuff I can think of.

Bald Eagle

• Is it time yet?
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2006, 07:57:01 pm »

How about automotive Moose Hunting?

http://www.swanksigns.org/view.asp?ID=4

::)

lloydbob1

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2006, 09:10:16 pm »

That guy who almost walked to P'fest the year before last, drove, hit the moose, can handle that program.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up