Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Any activities planned?  (Read 33518 times)

average_shooter

Any activities planned?
« on: January 08, 2006, 09:43:06 pm »

I was just wondering if there are any activities planned for PorcFest '06 yet.  I have an idea for a small group activity, but if the schedule is full then I'll leave it at that.  Or, are there not going to be any officially planned activities?  I guess I've been out of the loop for a while and I'm not sure what the format is for '06.

freedomroad

Re: Any activities planned?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 03:28:04 am »

I hope to burn a UN flag :)  I'd also like to burn a FEMA flag.  Getting drunk is always on my list, and I'm hoping for more  ;D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 11:37:52 am by NH Bound »

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 09:12:29 am »

There is always room for small events. The busiest time for porcfest will be that first weekend.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

lloydbob1

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 09:14:04 am »

And...there will be plenty of U.N. flags to burn.

Bald Eagle

• Is it time yet?
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 11:12:01 pm »

There is sure to be a few shooting events.  I've got to consult with some other people on the details, and then I will get back to y'all on that.

I'd like to see a small fireworks show, maybe to follow-up Poker Face if they play again.

I'm all for flag burning - maybe we'll spice a few of the flags up with some nitrates or something... :D

Then of course there is beer.  I think that event should run from 6/23 thru 7/1.  Bring lots of chips and peanuts.  We should erect some sort of structure built from the empty beer cans as the week progresses :)

Bill

freedomroad

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 12:13:19 am »

I'd like to see a small fireworks show, maybe to follow-up Poker Face if they play again.

I was too wasted to make it happen last year; but, I will work hard to make sure that Jon plays us his freedom song at the 2006 Porcfest.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:26:58 am by NH Bound »

average_shooter

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 03:14:36 am »

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of "family activities," which people of pretty much any age can legally enjoy.  Things like going to the shooting range and nature hikes quallify, binge drinking does not.  Though nitrate-infused flag burning sounds like great fun...

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 05:53:39 am »

Ignoring "legalities" is part of porcfest.
There are hikes to be had. One must visit is the lookout tower nearby. Weeks State Park? You can drive to the top or walk and it had great views on a sunny day.
I didn't drink any alcohol or do any shooting last year and I had fun.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

cathleeninnh

• FSP Treasurer
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 08:34:27 am »

Russell, we will be up there with you guys the week before. Maybe we could do that lookout thingy. Haven't done that before.

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 09:23:06 am »

It was great....no cost....good views .... just have to pick a clear day.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 06:48:31 pm »

We don't "Binge" drink. We just have a nice steady flow.  ;D
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

freedomroad

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 07:05:05 pm »

We don't "Binge" drink. We just have a nice steady flow.  ;D

Nothing like waking up, opening your cooler and still seeing ice in it.  Beer is good in the morning  ;)

lloydbob1

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 08:03:22 pm »

Bleech!....I'm not sure even Pat K would go along with that!

Coffee! Ummm!

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2006, 08:56:28 pm »

These days Lloyd is right, I like a nice cup of coffee in the morning. Sigh I am getting so wimpy as I get older.

Can't even sleep on steel deck plates anymore.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

freedomroad

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2006, 11:14:21 pm »

Bleech!....I'm not sure even Pat K would go along with that!

Coffee! Ummm!

Sorry, I don't do drugs.  Coffee is way too powerful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

anything