Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 4626 times)

brontus

Merry Christmas
« on: December 25, 2005, 08:47:33 am »

Merry Christmas to all you celebrate.  Come this evening, Happy Hannukah to all who celebrate that, and tommorrow happy Kwanza to those who celebrate that.  To everyone else, have a happy today  :)
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
 -- Ben Franklin

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 06:58:54 pm »

Merry Christmas
I have been thinking that those that celebrate hannukah must be real anti-government zealots ..... we could always use more of them in NH.  8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Old Nick

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 03:43:51 am »

How do you figure? Not saying you're wrong, but what's the basis?
God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then He instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East."
-- George W. Bush to Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas, July 2003

lloydbob1

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 09:11:39 am »

Could it be because the government doesn't  make a federal holiday dedicated to it?

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 02:45:29 pm »

No I think he is referring to the fact that Hanukkah is about the Macabee Rebellion back in the day.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 05:55:47 am »

They took on the Roman Empire. :o
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: [1]   Go Up