Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: And the festival is...  (Read 4757 times)

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
And the festival is...
« on: November 15, 2005, 10:55:36 am »

I'll cut to the chase:

The 2006 Porc Fest
June 23rd - July 1st, 2006
Roger's Campground

For those of you jumping to make reservations, it is important to note that I have switched the order of business.  The official program will take place during the first weekend, June 23-25, with a week of informal get-together to follow.

A word on the location.  As you know, we spent some time researching other possibilities before making this decision, and I came within about a hair of moving the festival to the Gunstock Campground in central New Hampshire.  Gunstock's facilities are fantastic, and its location is, in my opinion, more conducive to exploration of the state.  The issue was cost.  If and when the FSP has more in its coffers, I would wholeheartedly recommend giving Gunstock a try; Roger's works well for us, but it is not the only game in town.

That being said, pack your bags and get on up here.  ;)
It's time for President Paul.
www.ronpaulhq.com

lloydbob1

Re: And the festival is...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 11:20:02 am »

Great Kater!

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 11:41:29 am »

8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 04:23:15 pm »

Excellent!

I'll be off the last two weeks of  June, so we'll be there for much of the two events at Roger's.

Kevin

Rocketman

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Statism Sucks
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 05:15:39 pm »

PorcFest begins when the unofficial camp-out ends... hey, sounds like killer timing!  I can sure as hell do two weeks in the North Woods.  And, if all goes well, I will be a New Hampshire resident by then, and won't have a job yet, so it's PERFECT!
5/13/06: I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!  #401!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 06:47:07 pm »

;D 8)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 07:15:15 pm by Pat K »
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 09:58:01 am »

Glad to hear this works out for so many folks.  Now that we've got the basics down, I can get into the nuts and bolts planning, and for that, I'm going to need help.  Expect pleas to start in the near future...   ;)
It's time for President Paul.
www.ronpaulhq.com

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 01:06:32 am »

Can we start the we'll be there list? can we can we, come on when do we get there, I have to go to the bathroom........ ;D
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

CNHT

• Lower Taxes, Less Government, More Freedom!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 09:07:52 pm »

I'll cut to the chase:

The 2006 Porc Fest
June 23rd - July 1st, 2006
Roger's Campground

Ooooh (jumps up and kisses Kate)
Thank you Kate! This reversal thing is a GREAT idea....

I've already made my reservations for a fully equipped trailer FOR THE WHOLE WEEK and hope Ed is not on the road that weekend so he can speak.
I have made this my one and only vacation and intend to do more networking, sightseeing, shooting and hiking and less drinking...er well maybe.  :-*

Pages: [1]   Go Up