Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving to NH?  (Read 8163 times)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: Moving to NH?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 08:21:40 am »

sledge, filth, half- :-[, clueless, insane, dishing syllogisms ...and I thought I was having a good time.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

brontus

Re: Moving to NH?
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 09:35:28 am »

If the truth irritates you, then you've got a problem coping with reality.
However you've got delusions of grandeur in your current strategy- -meanwhile you have yet to frame a logical argument against mine.That's why you have to dissolve into sledge and filth.
However the notion of pulling up stakes for a half-assed move into a new life without the slightest clue as to what you're going to do-- or even doing-- is pure insanity.
And the fact that you're dishing a perfect Constitutional syllogism, is only proof of that.
The reason there have been no "logical" arguments against you is because you refuse to believe anything anyone says counter to you can be logical.  "You can't argue with someone who is always right"
My understanding of the Free State Project is it is merely a call to action, leaving the participant to decide on what exactly that action is.  If you want plans, try the NH Underground.  Or maybe just simply ask people what they plan on doing, instead of assuming that they plan on doing nothing.

"Never doubt that a small group of individuals can change the world, indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
 -- Ben Franklin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up