Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Seditious Ramblings  (Read 105223 times)

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Seditious Ramblings
« Reply #345 on: July 15, 2006, 10:47:45 am »

uh Rah!!!

So as people might notice... things have improved since October!!!!  In fact I think that the FSP is in for a great run the for the next year.
Let's BOOST our activitism.  If you haven't volunteered .... do so.  Get the word out at local events.  You never know who you will meet and how quickly they will sign up and move. (Someday I will post my weird introduction to the FSP...Hearing to moving <10 months).

Thanks Sandy!!!!!!!!!

freedom's ideologue

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
    • Caleb for Congress
« Reply #346 on: July 15, 2006, 07:20:44 pm »

It would be cool if certain Undergrounders would stop posting on this forum about how much it stinks in comparison to the other one, and how weak and ineffectual the FSP is in comparison to the Underground.  I don't believe that, and I can't think of any FSP'ers who are posting on the Underground forum in such a hostile and antagonistic manner

with all due respect, Sandy, I don't think any undergrounders are complaining about the FSP forum (although I admit that its hard for me to keep up with every single post).  But I haven't seen that.  Some undergrounders put in a plug for other organizations (for instance, I plug my Republic of NH site www.republicofnh.org ), but I don't think that is meant as a slight to your forum here, just a little marketing for our pet projects.

Actually, I told Russell today that his forum is getting boring, compared to the FSP forum.   :D 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 07:23:35 pm by calibaba77 »
We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done. - Jean Luc Picard

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #347 on: July 15, 2006, 07:32:22 pm »

8) update .... some of the things are better.

Brian says we can drag him to NH in October if necessary. Maybe we should elect new board members every year and then force them to move. ;D

Who are these rogue underground posters pointing to nhfree.com? (dreepa, nick?) .... if they post here aren't they also FSP forum denizens?
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #348 on: July 15, 2006, 07:47:46 pm »

Actually, I told Russell today that his forum is getting boring, compared to the FSP forum.   :D 
As has been proven on this forum ..... your instincts and analysis are lacking.

Dave Mincin said,
"For those who know me, know I make it my business to keep a hand on the pulse of the folks.� Truth is you and a few others, with your talk of session, and US flag burning are making it much more difficult for the folks who are quietly, humbly working to promote real growth in our freedom here in NH.� I know who they are and my respect for them grows daily.�

I say this because I believe in freedom and believe you do too.� You current selfrighteous, I know everything, and only my way is the right way, attitude is making lots of enemies...and destroying any credibility you might hope to attain in NH.� Not only with freestaters, but with lots of our
neighbors.� "

The Seth Lord said,
"You really are a moron, Caleb.  I said that _I_ was, and in fact still am, not a Zionist.  Rich will attest to that fact, since we spent a good half-hour arguing about it.
By your moronic backwards logic, I'm anti-semitic, and a racist.  Neither of which I am, so QED, your logic is broken."

'nuff said. :-X
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

FreeBoB

« Reply #349 on: July 15, 2006, 07:53:00 pm »

8) update .... some of the things are better.

Brian says we can drag him to NH in October if necessary. Maybe we should elect new board members every year and then force them to move. ;D

Who are these rogue underground posters pointing to nhfree.com? (dreepa, nick?) .... if they post here aren't they also FSP forum denizens?

I wish I could enlist you guys to help me get out this house ready to sell and get out of here!  I need a paint crew!

Brian

freedom's ideologue

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
    • Caleb for Congress
« Reply #350 on: July 15, 2006, 07:54:53 pm »

WHAT??

This coming from an acknowledged kleptomaniac and Ghandi wannabe.  Mr. Revolutionary God in his own mind.

Did you finally decide to stop tilting at windmills just long enough to take a stab at me, before heading off for a new round hassling airline employees?

I can’t help it that your forum is stagnant.  Don’t shoot the messenger, Russ.

Caleb
We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done. - Jean Luc Picard

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #351 on: July 15, 2006, 08:21:32 pm »

WHAT??

This coming from an acknowledged kleptomaniac and Ghandi wannabe.  Mr. Revolutionary God in his own mind.

Did you finally decide to stop tilting at windmills just long enough to take a stab at me, before heading off for a new round hassling airline employees?

I can’t help it that your forum is stagnant.  Don’t shoot the messenger, Russ.

Caleb

This "Russ" guy sounds like a real heel. I will steer clear of him.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #352 on: July 15, 2006, 09:09:50 pm »

This "Russ" guy sounds like a real heel. I will steer clear of him.
Almost as bad as RK.

Friday

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a browncoat!
    • Shire Liberty News
« Reply #353 on: July 16, 2006, 08:41:56 am »

It would be cool if certain Undergrounders would stop posting on this forum about how much it stinks in comparison to the other one, and how weak and ineffectual the FSP is in comparison to the Underground.  I don't believe that, and I can't think of any FSP'ers who are posting on the Underground forum in such a hostile and antagonistic manner

with all due respect, Sandy, I don't think any undergrounders are complaining about the FSP forum

Caleb,
Here are a few links demonstrating what I'm talking about.  These are all from within the past few months.  Although, to be fair, things have mellowed a bit; it used to be worse.

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=11947.msg156642#msg156642

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=11952.msg156532#msg156532

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=11631.msg154090#msg154090

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=11631.msg153983#msg153983
Shire Liberty News - spotlighting activism in New Hampshire: the frontier of freedom
http://www.shirelibertynews.com

freedom's ideologue

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
    • Caleb for Congress
« Reply #354 on: July 16, 2006, 09:24:07 am »

Sandy,

I'm sure sometimes things get said.  I read the links you posted me.  And I can understand why you might feel a little slighted.

But maybe just a word in defense.  Most of the posts you referred to were by Dada.  I looked at his number of posts, and he's posted, on this forum, 2612 times.  By contrast, I've posted 302 times.  You've posted 178 times.  Russell Kanning (the great instigator) has posted only 1448 times.  Compared to Dada, we're all FSP Forum neophytes.  A few posts here and there that are critical are surely outweighed by his enormous contributions on this very forum.

Dada also spends enormous energy promoting this site on countless other forums, to be fair to him, probably more so than any other member of the FSP.  That's not a slight to other members, its a tribute to how much energy he directs towards the goal of recruitment.

If Dada has a few posts now and then that direct attention to another forum and comment on how "dead" this forum has been (in the past), from what I know of him that was probably said with a twinge of sadness, not glee.

Caleb

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #355 on: July 16, 2006, 11:36:49 am »

Maybe we should elect new board members every year and then force them to move. ;D
Initiation of force is still the One Crime.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #356 on: July 16, 2006, 01:40:08 pm »

Dave Mincin said,
"For those who know me, know I make it my business to keep a hand on the pulse of the folks.� Truth is you and a few others, with your talk of session, and US flag burning are making it much more difficult for the folks who are quietly, humbly working to promote real growth in our freedom here in NH.� I know who they are and my respect for them grows daily.�

I say this because I believe in freedom and believe you do too.� You current selfrighteous, I know everything, and only my way is the right way, attitude is making lots of enemies...and destroying any credibility you might hope to attain in NH.� Not only with freestaters, but with lots of our
neighbors.� "

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmm...Russell...seems to me you got it wrong...and this is a case of the kettle calling the pot black! ???

Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Friday

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a browncoat!
    • Shire Liberty News
« Reply #357 on: August 18, 2006, 07:11:47 am »

Alright, Dreepa, since you asked...

The current configuration of the Board of Directors is self-appointed and meets in secret.

This is still largely the case.  Of the seven current Directors (Jason, Steve, Varrin, Morey, Brian, Jon and myself), only Morey and I were elected by a group other than the Board itself.  This issue has been discussed by the Board at various times, but an official decision has not been made.  Jean spent some time formulating guidelines as to which group of FSP volunteers would qualify as the "voting body" in director elections, but I think we never followed through on finalizing that either.  There's actually a Board meeting today, but the agenda is absolutely gi-normous.  I will put this topic on the agenda for the August Board meeting, and make a motion.  It will then go into the minutes exactly how the current incarnation of the BoD comes down on this issue.

As promised, I requested that Board elections be placed on the agenda for this Sunday's Board meeting.  I also requested that one year terms of office be instituted.  Those of you who love to bitch about the "FSP Leadership" better hope these items fail, or it'll be time for you to put up or shut up.  For the record, I intend to vote for both.  ;D
Shire Liberty News - spotlighting activism in New Hampshire: the frontier of freedom
http://www.shirelibertynews.com

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2006, 09:48:54 am »

Alright, Dreepa, since you asked...

The current configuration of the Board of Directors is self-appointed and meets in secret.

This is still largely the case.  Of the seven current Directors (Jason, Steve, Varrin, Morey, Brian, Jon and myself), only Morey and I were elected by a group other than the Board itself.  This issue has been discussed by the Board at various times, but an official decision has not been made.  Jean spent some time formulating guidelines as to which group of FSP volunteers would qualify as the "voting body" in director elections, but I think we never followed through on finalizing that either.  There's actually a Board meeting today, but the agenda is absolutely gi-normous.  I will put this topic on the agenda for the August Board meeting, and make a motion.  It will then go into the minutes exactly how the current incarnation of the BoD comes down on this issue.

As promised, I requested that Board elections be placed on the agenda for this Sunday's Board meeting.  I also requested that one year terms of office be instituted.  Those of you who love to bitch about the "FSP Leadership" better hope these items fail, or it'll be time for you to put up or shut up.  For the record, I intend to vote for both.  ;D

I'll probably vote against both.  8)
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #359 on: November 28, 2009, 08:29:29 am »

something happened here, but now it is gone

i guess some things don't change

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up