Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet and Greet  (Read 4402 times)

S.Scogin

• FSP Participant
Meet and Greet
« on: September 20, 2005, 01:29:02 pm »

I’m not sure if anyone would be up for this idea, but would any of you be interesting in doing a meet and greet type of thing for just under 21 people (or thereabouts)?  It’d be for those of us close enough to get to a location probably in lower or central NH, depending on where everyone is from.  If anyone is interested, either post here, e-mail me S.Scogin@gmail.com or IM me on AIM: skagin five O.  If there is a bit of a turn out I’ll try and find a place in the middle of everyone and a date agreeable to everyone’s schedule. 

-Stone
"There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time as come."-Hugo

SPITFIRE

Re: Meet and Greet
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 11:33:00 pm »

very cool idea.   exactly what i have been hoping for a while.....
I would definately be into that,  I wonder how many could go.  I'd like to get more info but Im kinda busy right now, get back to you in a couple days...
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."�
The Matrix

citizen_142002

• Friend of the FSP
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 10:57:27 pm »

I'm interested in such a meeting. I live 10 miles north of Keene, NH. I'm not sure what my schedule will be, because I'll be getting a new job soon.

S.Scogin

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 10:50:49 pm »

Alright, um, IM me and I'll see what we can do and how many people we can get.  Hell, maybe we can ever organize a protest somewhere.
"There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time as come."-Hugo

SPITFIRE

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 09:36:19 pm »

haha that would be cool, sucks though cuz im stuck in new york for the winter now, god i miss nh.   I do come up sometimes though so if you get a date  i can try for it.  oh by the way, i live in alstead, nh  bout 20 minutes north of keene.  right next to bellows falls vt.  actually everybody probly knows alstead now after the freaking flood that wiped out the whole town lol
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."�
The Matrix
Pages: [1]   Go Up