Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concord apartment for rent  (Read 1327 times)

SamCohen

Concord apartment for rent
« on: August 29, 2005, 09:00:51 pm »

I'm a NH Friend of the FSP who's already rented one apartment to a Porcupine family (Billy and Jenn Coffey, from Massachusetts).  I now have a two-bedroom apartment for rent, available Sept. 16, on Loudon Road in Concord, NH.  It's a condo apartment in a quiet, secure building (constructed 1969).  Built-in wall air conditioner, and the apartment is 1/2-floor above street level, with an apartment below it and one above it, so it's well insulated -- cool in summer and easy to heat in winter.  Hheat is electric, and the electric bil for the coldest month last winter was about $150 (very low, for NH).  One bath (tub & shower); kitchen range (new), refrigerator, garbage disposal.  Hot water is provided by the building.  Sorry, no smoking or pets.  Two-bedroom apartments in Concord normally rent for around $950/month, but I'm asking only $800 for this one -- because it comes with parking space for only one car.  If you're interested, please call me between 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. at (603) 224-2374. 

Sam Cohen
www.thespiritof76.com/rkba.html
RKBA! ...the exclamation point means "shall not be infringed(!)"
Pages: [1]   Go Up