Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2006 Dates?  (Read 32826 times)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: 2006 Dates?
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2005, 07:00:57 pm »

If you want to make plans now .... we would be happy to have you at our porcupine campout at Rogers in June.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2005, 07:33:31 pm »

Excuse me...a little history lesson for you folks who want everything  yesterday, and think all you need
to do is want and somehow magically it happens? ???

The first Porc Fest...Not you Lloyd cause you were there, but the folks that seem to be doing the most
pissing and moaning...was not even thought of until like December, and the planning didn't start until
January...How do I know?  I was asked by VP Doug Hillman to make it happen! :P  It did happen! ;D

Last years event mostly played off what we did the year before...so that is cool...! :D

Not sure who the folks with the grouch in there pants who insisted we needed a new place? ???

Do believe we should give Kate the opportunity to see if we might have other options.

BTW hey Lloyd...know I share your thought on what the Porc Fest is all about! ;)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 07:36:49 pm by Dave Mincin »
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2005, 07:48:59 pm »

"Not sure who the folks with the grouch in there pants who insisted we needed a new place? "

Hey I thought the grouch lived in a garbage can. 
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2005, 08:03:26 pm »

Hey Pat...Me too! ;D

Just seems like some of the folks who are nice in person seem to have decided to be
stone cold!!!!!!!  Hello...know it alls on the computer???? ::)

Hello real word...just have to laugh at those who know it all??? :P

Sure, lay it out know it alls and I will most happy to follow! ;)
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

freedomroad

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2005, 11:58:52 pm »

W E L L ? ? ?    ??? ??? ???

You coming to the TNLP Convention in 2006?  I think they are planning around the Jackson, TN area.  It should be fun.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2005, 02:33:55 am »

I was just inviting my good buddy from 10ec to our campout. You can come too Dave. 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2005, 03:20:12 am »

As I posted on the Underground forum...

I already had to submit my first two week choice for annual leave for 2006. I chose June 18 - July 1. After the first round of choices, there won't be any more open slots between June 1 and August 15, so this is the only summertime vacation I'll get.

We just looked at a nice used camper trailer; if the price and financing work out, we'll be spending a week in NH during that time. Whether it's the official Porcfest, or the Roger's Freester party, we'll be there! (Mary only gets 40 hours of vacation, but she can schedule her days off to allow 11 days in a row.) We'll need 2-1/2 days driving time on each end, so we're looking at 4-6 days in the Free State, soaking up all that Liberty!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

We will also be visiting other parts of the state, notably the Berlin area (handy from Roger's), and along the MA border between Rindge and Nashua; those are our two options for a transfer with my job. We'll also visit a friend's brother in Bath, and of course we have to make the trip up the Auto Road to see Mt. Washington (weather permitting).

Time permitting, I'd like to hop across the river to Norwich, VT, and possibly to Northfield (the new site of Norwich University). My fraternity (Theta Chi) was founded at Norwich, I'd like to visit the monument to the Old South Barracks. I'll miss our 150th anniversary celebration at Norwich U., but given my druthers, I'd ruther be at the Porc/Freedom fest(s).

Synchronize your watches... countdown commences... now!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lordy, I can't wait!

Addendum that I failed to include on the other forum: I'll be bringing plenty of guns and lots of ammo, to have a good variety for whatever classes we teach, or "just shootin" sessions.

Kevin

CNHT

• Lower Taxes, Less Government, More Freedom!
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2005, 06:23:57 pm »

Have the dates been determined for 2006, or is it still an open question? I heard rumors that the FSP had already rented the cabins at the front of the campground. I already have friends asking me about next year, so I was curious.

I sure hope it's there next year!

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2005, 08:21:04 am »

Okay, okay--I'm about to announce dates and location.  Just firming up the last details.  My sincerest apologies for the delay.
It's time for President Paul.
www.ronpaulhq.com

Evenstar

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Participant
    • My Blog
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2006, 07:00:01 pm »

So, it's been almost two months... are the final details firmed yet?  I (like I would guess many others) am trying to firm up vacation plans and time off work, as well as making sure we have the money available to make the trip.  The sooner we know the date the easier it will be to make sure we can make it this year.  :)

EDIT:  Ah, I see.  The dates jumped to a different thread... for others who might be similarly confused, here's the link http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=11134.0
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 07:02:30 pm by Evenstar »
Searching for my place in "Life, the Universe, and Everything" one day at a time.
Maybe I've finally found it... in NH! (www.FreeStateProject.org)
Visit my blog.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up