Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2006 Dates?  (Read 32353 times)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: 2006 Dates?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 11:11:18 am »

I just want to offer something for people who like to camp at Rogers and want to start planning now.

I don't really have any ideas for porcfest2006.

The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

cathleeninnh

• FSP Treasurer
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 03:45:08 pm »

www.3pnc.com

10 third parties are expected to be in attendance at the event in Manchester. The Friday night Halloween party is at the NH institute of art... The conference itself runs from Oct 13-16, if anyone's interested!

-Denise

The website says Nashua, NH.

It's really Merrimack, halfway between Manchester and Nashua. Only a handful of miles difference. Everything is easy to get to in NH.

Cathleen

Otosan

• FSP Participant
  • I'm ready to move, anywhere, anytime!
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2005, 05:25:06 pm »

Was wondering if we could get our 2006 Porcfest shirts a week or two early (heck even a month) so we can wear them on the way to  the Porcfest or to local events to advertise the upcoming event?
 ;)  :D  ;D
"The perfect slave is the slave who thinks that he is free."
- [Unknown]
Taxes are the extra money we give the government to do  good things! (2nd grade Social Studies book)

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2005, 08:20:49 pm »

Fulfilling that request is high on my list.  ;D
It's time for President Paul.
www.ronpaulhq.com

lloydbob1

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2005, 08:32:12 pm »

Great idea G!

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2005, 10:48:57 pm »

So who wants to join us in June at Rogers? 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2005, 12:00:53 pm »

I'll be there.  Hell, I'll be there even if it isn't in June and/or isn't at Rogers.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 07:22:58 am »

Well our party is happening at Rogers 6/19-24/2006. 8)

You will have to wait for Katers announcement of the porcfest dates.

freedomroad

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2005, 12:34:34 pm »

Well our party is happening at Rogers 6/19-24/2006. 8)

You will have to wait for Katers announcement of the porcfest dates.

Cool stuff.  I'll likely be in Army Camp, but what type of activities will I be missing?

Friday

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2005, 05:59:16 pm »

Frankly, this seems like an act of aggression to me.  It's one thing to do things you know some members of the FSP leadership aren't going to like, or to choose not to participate in FSP events, or to refuse to vote for your FSP compatriots "on principle". It's another thing entirely to attempt to sabotage what is the biggest social and fundraising event of the FSP each year by holding a competing event at the most likely PorcFest location, at roughly the same time of year, and encouraging FSP members to attend.  That's why I asked on your wiki if there was any info I was missing. I sincerely hope I am misinterpreting this, Russell.   :( 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 05:48:41 pm by Friday »

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 06:39:47 pm »

Oops...Have had some planning re the Porc Fest's.  At least my opinion Freedom looses
because we splinter into little..."Hello...we know best groups."

Hello, for the record NH is my home regardless of what happens with the FSP, but also
know I'm in NH because of the light the FSP lit inside me, and for that I will always be
grateful.

And now to the Porc Fest next summer.  Thinking we should be fair and let the FSP folks
lay out there plan.  And on a personal level let my friend Kate lay out her plan before we
star throwing stones!
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

lloydbob1

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2005, 01:16:35 pm »

The plans for the 2005 Porcfest were finalized and announced on October 14, 2004.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 03:49:45 pm by Lloyd Danforth (lloydbob1) »

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2005, 01:31:57 pm »

Crap.  That probably means I'm behind schedule.   :-\

I'm sorry--I'm doing my best to get our dates and location lined up asap; I visited a possible place just yesterday, and it takes some time to get information together.  Obviously, that's one of the costs of considering other campgrounds...  BUT, it won't be much longer, and I hope you'll bear with me.
It's time for President Paul.
www.ronpaulhq.com

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2005, 02:30:04 pm »

Kate, read Lloyd's message very, very carefully.

He says the plans for this past year's Porcfest were finalized tomorrow.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

lloydbob1

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2005, 03:21:42 pm »

I think she got that, Chiliman!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up