Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2006 Dates?  (Read 32285 times)

aworldnervelink

• Question Your Assumptions
2006 Dates?
« on: August 04, 2005, 09:55:29 am »

Have the dates been determined for 2006, or is it still an open question? I heard rumors that the FSP had already rented the cabins at the front of the campground. I already have friends asking me about next year, so I was curious.

varrin

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • THE air male
    • Varrin's FSP Info Page
Re: 2006 Dates?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 09:45:53 pm »

The 2006 Porc Fest team will determine the dates and locations.  I made reservations at Roger's for some dates that I think would be good, but neither those dates nor that location has been decided on for sure.  When it is, I'm sure an announcement will be made in short order.

V-

Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.

Otosan

• FSP Participant
  • I'm ready to move, anywhere, anytime!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 06:27:49 pm »

W E L  L ? ? ?    ???  ???  ???
"The perfect slave is the slave who thinks that he is free."
- [Unknown]
Taxes are the extra money we give the government to do  good things! (2nd grade Social Studies book)

lloydbob1

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 07:20:22 pm »

Patience, George.

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 02:25:57 pm »

Sorry to make you all wait; I know there are plans to be made and coolers to be packed.  ;)  Things are in the works, and I will announce the location and dates as soon as possible. 
It's time for President Paul.
www.ronpaulhq.com

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 05:39:15 pm »

(sticks head up)= um did some one say cooler?

Cooler? cooler ? anyone?..................
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 09:46:33 pm »

Cooler weather Pat relax!!

Mark in OC

• Hmmm...coffee
    • Kramjam Reiterates
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 06:46:52 pm »

Mid Oct so out of staters can appreciate the fall colors.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
- Ben Franklin

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 05:27:27 pm »

Lol.  I doubt we'll move it to the fall (too many folks with kids and classes), but I can see a strong case for it.  Except for the part about freezing your ass off in your tent... ;)

Just wanted to let you all know that we're working on this, calling around to get a good handle on possible locations and dates.  I've gotten a number of emails from folks who want to volunteer, and with any luck, we'll be ready to start defining positions and tasks sometime next month. 
www.ronpaulhq.com

PassionatePantherrr

• FSP Participant
  • Passionate
    • The Passionate Pantherrr
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2005, 11:30:11 am »

For *this* fall, if people want to come up, there's the 3rd party National convention (which the LPNH will be holding their annual state convention at), this month:

www.3pnc.com

10 third parties are expected to be in attendance at the event in Manchester. The Friday night Halloween party is at the NH institute of art... The conference itself runs from Oct 13-16, if anyone's interested!

-Denise

Otosan

• FSP Participant
  • I'm ready to move, anywhere, anytime!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2005, 05:57:39 pm »

W E  L L ? ! ? !
"The perfect slave is the slave who thinks that he is free."
- [Unknown]
Taxes are the extra money we give the government to do  good things! (2nd grade Social Studies book)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2005, 08:26:17 pm »

There will be a unofficial gathering of porcupines and friends from June 19th to the 24th at Rogers Campground

http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=1939.0

....see you there 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

lloydbob1

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2005, 09:21:14 pm »

W E  L L ? ! ? !

Hey George!  The lady in charge is looking for suggestions.

Hey all,

Alright, as the search continues for our specific location and dates, I'd like to get a sense of what attendees from this year really liked or missed having at the festival.  (I'll put in a request here that you not list things you hated--everything was someone's baby, and there's no need to jump on them.  I can make some assumptions based on omission, or, if you're really worked up about something, you can email me at porcfest@freestateproject.org and vent to your heart's content.) 

So what'd you like?  And what would you like to see?  I can't promise that every suggestion will be taken, but it's your party, so I'll aim to please.

Thanks.
Kate

freedomroad

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2005, 11:35:40 pm »

www.3pnc.com

10 third parties are expected to be in attendance at the event in Manchester. The Friday night Halloween party is at the NH institute of art... The conference itself runs from Oct 13-16, if anyone's interested!

-Denise

The website says Nashua, NH.

kater

• the greater
  • FSP Participant
  • NH Resident
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2005, 08:35:13 am »

Thanks, Lloyd. ;)

As for what's going on on the underground, I wish you guys the best.  I do also wish, though, that you wouldn't seem to insist on being contrary just for the sake of it.  Alternative options are great, and anyone's free to do what they want.  My job is to make the FSP's official festival worth coming to, and I can't imagine that anyone already has reason to believe that it'll suck.  If you do, the helpful thing would be to tell me, and I've been pretty consistent about asking for input and suggestions.  Oddly, I haven't gotten many from that particular corner...  You can start anytime.  :P

Geez, what are you people, libertarians?  Lol.
www.ronpaulhq.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up