Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: XVI Amendment  (Read 35405 times)

SeanSchade

• First 1000
Re: XVI Amendment
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2006, 09:41:50 pm »

Thanks for the links Ralph. It looks like interesting reading. I appreciate your feedback.

RalphBorsodi

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2006, 11:01:52 pm »

Thanks for the links Ralph. It looks like interesting reading. I appreciate your feedback.

No problem. I do what I can.

Did you mean the mutualist reading or Jason's talk was interesting (not that they are mutually exclusive - no pun intended)?

SeanSchade

• First 1000
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2006, 10:19:15 pm »

I enjoyed both, but I especially liked Jason's discussion of the Cannae Tactic.

MyFreeStateName

• Hiya
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2006, 04:34:57 am »

Brien. Why do most of your sentences end in question marks? Just curious. Are you typing in some foreign language?....lol
I'm confused.....no wait, maybe I'm not.

Poisian

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2007, 12:10:58 pm »

There are perfectly legitimate taxes - but the Federal Income Tax isn't one of them.

How to fund the government?  How did we fund it before we had the Federal Income Tax?

The Federal Income Tax does not go to provide any of us with any services or utilities in any way shape or form.  The Internal Revenue Service is an operation send all the money it collects to the Federal Reserve in interest payments.  All services that are "provided by government" are provided by other taxes - mostly local taxes.

The Federal Income Tax is a direct tax on your labor and the Constitution states specifically that all taxes must be apportioned - therefore the Federal Income Tax is 100% illegal. 

The Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution was never fully ratified by all the states - but they went ahead and started taxing everyone anyway.  Therefore the Federal Income Tax is 100% illegal.

There is no law existing anywhere that says anyone has to file an income tax return or pay the Federal Income Tax.  Therefore the Federal Income Tax is 100% illegal. www.freedomtofascism.com

This country will not survive very much longer without monetary reform.  Without monetary reform, The Federal Reserve will foreclose on America and, as Thomas Jefferson said, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their  currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of  all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."  -Thomas Jefferson  www.themoneymasters.com 
"The Great Object is... that every man be armed."  -  Patrick Henry

"If someone comes to kill you, arise quickly and kill him." - The Talmud

"Every human being, by his nature, is free." - Rose Wilder Lane

Who comes to disarm you comes to kill you. - Poisian

YHVH
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

anything