Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Friendly news from the Free Montana Project  (Read 14824 times)

FSPTalker

• FSP Member
  • FSP Participant
  • Home at last!!!
Re: Friendly news from the Free Montana Project
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2006, 08:37:11 am »

NH was chosen as a fine launching pad, but it's the number of activists who make it the Free State.  If someone moves here (or won't move here) purely because of the weather, the predominant party, the proximity to Boston, or any such nonsense, it seems to me that they're being distracted from the only real reason to pack that moving truck: us.

With those of us who've come and those of us who are coming, how could this place be anything but the right choice?

I've been saying this since day one back in December '03. It's the community that is the main draw. My experience at "Escape to NH" back in June 2003 was what brought me back to stay five months later. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else with any other people I know. That the local and state governments are so accessible is just icing on the cake. Kate knows first-hand how much fun local politics can be, win, lose or draw (although winning is definitely better). We're engaged in the struggle here and if somebody else wants to start a second front somewhere else, more power to 'em. I'm committed to my Free State family here in NH and this is where I make my stand. Love you guys!!!
There is no try. Do or do not-YODA
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

anything