Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Appliances for loan  (Read 1646 times)

jzcjca00

• Friend of the FSP
  • Libereco aux Morto!
    • HamTestOnline
Appliances for loan
« on: July 11, 2005, 08:34:34 am »

I have a washer, dryer, and dishwasher that I'm not currently using.  I would be willing to loan them to any FSP'er or Libertarian in NH who needs them.

I see this as a win/win.  Someone gets to use my appliances at no charge, and I don't have to pay to store them.  (I recently moved into an apartment complex where I cannot use these appliances.)

The washer/dryer is a high-end combination -- the Kenmore HE3T and HE3.  They make efficient use of electricity and water, they are high capacity, and they do a great job.  They are only 2-3 years old.

The dishwasher is a commercial unit, but it fits in a standard home under-counter space.  (We were using it as a free-standing unit, but it's not very pretty that way.)  It uses higher water temperatures and higher water pressure than typical home units.  Its cycle time is also much shorter.  It does a great job.

The loan period is tentatively 18 months, but it could be longer or shorter depending on our situations.  (This would be a continuous loan until terminated by either party.)

JC Cunningham
781-397-8127
(Yes, I'm unfortunately still in Massachusetts.  Perhaps I'll be free to move to NH in 18 months.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up