Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wyoming or Montana  (Read 4839 times)

lloydbob1

Re: Wyoming or Montana
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2005, 07:11:01 am »

Why don't you take this to your own forum.  The FSP has chosen New Hampshire.
If you're not moving there, start your own forum.

cathleeninnh

• FSP Treasurer
  • FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2005, 08:20:14 am »

Thank you Lloyd. The picking apart of the decision has gone on for almost 2 years. Beforehand it was legitimate. There wasn't anything scientific in the selection. Everyones criteria were different. I don't care if they voted because Aunt Maude has a room they can live in. It's like asking a group what to seve for dinner. Everyone has reasons for thier choice but if more choose chicken, then chicken is served.

You are choosing your future today, tomorrow and will still be choosing it 20 years from now. Enough chose NH to make it my home. I voted WY but moved to NH with the greatest group of people I have ever run across. I can say with certainty that I have had a greater impact and have lived in more liberty here in NH in the last year than could have been possible staying in SC.

Wherever you are, if you can say the same, then you have made the right choice.

Cathleen

vermass

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Member Desert Storm veteran
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2005, 07:33:35 pm »

I had a short affair with the FSW project. I've been a FSP member long before the vote. I looked into the FSW project. It has no chance for success. It doesn't have the numbers or the organization. I think it's quite possible to hide out in the mountain states and be very free. Soooner or later it'll catch up to you though. Maybe your children will have to fight the fight you've hid from. Move to NH and fight the fight NOW! There has been a "call to arms" and the rally point has been chosen, it's NH. Please freedom lovers move to NH we need everyone who would fight this fight to stick together that's how we'll achieve our goal. Hundreds have moved Hundreds more will move maybe thousands,  regardless of wether or not we hit our target number of 20,000 (We're moving in fall of "06", possibly sooner) We have an opportunity here to really do this, to really bring about change. Stay the course, move to NH. I believe in the end we will find that our numbers wil be more than we ever dreamt of if we stay the course. Get it? If YOU move to WY. and  YOU to Idaho and YOU to MT. We will achieve nothing! We will have no greater success than we have for the past hundred years. We'll continue down the path of tax-paying, coorperate-profit-making slaves and it will only get worse, much much worse. 
"Give me liberty or give me death!"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up