Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gals in NH  (Read 6900 times)

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
Gals in NH
« on: May 24, 2005, 08:46:08 pm »

Have often hear the complaint that we do not have enough ladies involved in this organization.

Hey guys....Take heart! ;)  I'm in NH, and can tell you right up front.  The percentage of gals in NH fighting for freedom is much greater than in the FSP as a whole, and growing!

Also can tell you, I have met most of them, and they are super! ;D
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: Gals in NH
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 09:06:01 pm »

If a lot more women show up Dave is gonna have to go into training to have the stamina for all the hugs.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 09:10:05 pm »

Have often hear the complaint that we do not have enough ladies involved in this organization.

Hey guys....Take heart! ;)  I'm in NH, and can tell you right up front.  The percentage of gals in NH fighting for freedom is much greater than in the FSP as a whole, and growing!

Also can tell you, I have met most of them, and they are super! ;D
There is always the conversion option, as well.  My wife had a fairly low libertarian quotient when we met.  Nowadays in some areas she's more extreme than I am.

There were a lot of good looking females at Laconia High School back in my day.  I doubt most of their daughters were hit too hard with the ugly stick.  The girls in Laconia also tended rather brighter than the guys -- of the four of my classmates who went to Dartmouth, three were female.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

freedom's ideologue

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
    • Caleb for Congress
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 07:56:58 pm »

Plus ... it's easy to convert a hot Democrat girl to being a Libertarian.  You do it thusly:

HOT DEMOCRAT GIRL:  (BLATHERS DEMOCRAT PARTY LINE)

YOU:  That's interesting.  Don't you think the problem is even greater than that, though?  Basically, you're upset because George Bush has too much power, right?  But wouldn't you agree that the federal government has more power now than it did 100 years ago?  What about 200 years ago?  If the federal government continues to expand its power at the same rate, how much power will the federal government have 100 years from now?

HOT DEMOCRAT GIRL:  A LOT!  That's why its important to elect Democrats!

YOU:  Yes.  But the fact of the matter is people historically tend to elect REPUBLICANS to the Presidency!  Think about how much power someone like George Bush will have 100 years from now!  Do you really want to allow that?

HOT DEMOCRAT GIRL:  I can't BEAR to think of it!  You're right!  The problem IS government!  We have to act now to limit the size and scope of government, before another George Bush gets his hands on that kind of power!  Now ... can you help me get these pants off ...

Lights fade and Marvin Gaye music starts to play slowly ...
We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done. - Jean Luc Picard

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 08:04:07 pm »

I went straight for the libertarian chic......I am not as good a talker as you.....and didn't want to waste time.  :D
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Rocketman

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Statism Sucks
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 09:28:50 pm »

Hey, I've tried calibaba's approach 2,186 times and it has never really worked.  (This is not to say that I've never had any success with hot Democrat chicks, but it ain't easy goin'.)   8)

On an unrelated note, based on three days in NH, I quickly decided NH chicks have some of the sexiest accents I have ever heard.    :) :-X :) :-X :)
5/13/06: I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!  #401!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annie

• Friend of the FSP
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 08:00:58 pm »

You guys are a riot!  ;D  I can tell you as a gal in NH that there are plenty of us here. LOL.  And I think if there are more guys that think like you it will help get more women that think the way I do involved.  :)  It is just kind of hard the way things stand.  Many of the women I know have men who are not willing to stand up and DO something for what they believe in. Their women often want to but  don't do it, because it would be hard with one spouse not supportive, but I can tell you for the single ones left out there who are like them and I know they exist... They are gonna love you guys.   ;)

Annie

Mike Lorrey

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free and Never Die
    • The International Libertarian
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2005, 08:24:20 pm »

I concur with Annie. I recall manning the LPNH booth at the Lancaster Fair two years ago and gave the WSPQ to a number of couples, and found a number of women who tested as Libertarians (and were shocked to find that out), while their husbands tested as authoritarians. One husband asked what an 'authoritarian' was.

I replied, "Oh, fascists, nazis, that sort of thing..."

The wife laughed and said, "We're going to have a talk when we get home..."
The International Libertarian: The Journal of Liberty For Everyone, Everywhere, All The Time

joeyforpresident

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 02:00:16 am »

lol @ Caleb

I can tell you right now that I am no longer complaining about me looking about 15 or 18.

It's not my sole intention to go out and meet as many girls as possible, but it's cool to be involved so heavily in politics, and then attract girls, and then have that be a witnessing tool so to speak.

There are lots of hot girls from NH that I've seen -- pictures at least, heh.

Now, all we need are a few single hot moms. That would rock.

...wonders aloud: is Annie married?

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2005, 01:00:43 pm »

If a lot more women show up Dave is gonna have to go into training to have the stamina for all the hugs.

Hey Pat, I'm in training.  Porc Fest is coming! ;D
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2005, 04:40:45 pm »

Hey Pat, I'm in training.  Porc Fest is coming! ;D

I hear that you will be in peak hugging condition!  Cant wait just a short time now to SYATPF.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning
Pages: [1]   Go Up