Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dress code at Roger's?  (Read 11464 times)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: Dress code at Roger's?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 03:26:51 am »

If any one thinks they see the great pumpkin= It will just be me wearing an orange shirt.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

lloydbob1

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 07:11:39 am »

Y'all,

I know everyone has every intention on being reasonable, so I'm sure I don't even need to mention this... But in addition to the above reasons for 'common' clothing at Roger's, I would encourage everyone to keep in mind that this is a *family* event.  We would like people of any 'status', age, race, religion, etc. to feel comfortable at Porc Fest.  That means we need to be reasonable with our dress.  That includes covering up in a reasonable way, but might also include certain 'obvious' messages that could appear on clothing, too. 

V-

Does this mean I can't wear my "FUCK THE STATE" T shirt?

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2005, 06:33:39 pm »

Lloyd you big trouble maker. ;D Hey do those shirts come in Orange?

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

vermass

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Member Desert Storm veteran
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2005, 05:56:55 pm »

I'll be wearing shirts that say "vermass aka rhinoman" oh ya and pants and propably shoes.
"Give me liberty or give me death!"

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2005, 01:31:02 am »

Dada's new FBI "friends" will be dressed in starched Dockers and polo shirts, and will be all smiles and handshakes. But their friends (who will never look in their direction or acknowledge them in any way) will be wearing camo or "smash the state!" t-shirts, and will be skulking about trying to be "more anti than thou", dropping hints about violence, etc., etc.

That is, if they decide we're worth showing up for.

Kevin

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2005, 01:36:44 am »

Dada's new FBI "friends" will be dressed in starched Dockers and polo shirts, and will be all smiles and handshakes. But their friends (who will never look in their direction or acknowledge them in any way) will be wearing camo or "smash the state!" t-shirts, and will be skulking about trying to be "more anti than thou", dropping hints about violence, etc., etc.

Kevin

You hope they won't come but on the other hand you would hope they would think we were worth showing up for. ;D
Or something like that.

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 08:28:53 am »

Kevin

You hope they won't come but on the other hand you would hope they would think we were worth showing up for. ;D
Or something like that.
History shows us that unless half the membership of a subversive organization consists of Federal agents, they must not be taking you seriously.  Usually those are the memberss encouraging initiation of force.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 08:32:57 am by Ward Griffiths »
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up