Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We need more data regarding public reation in the candidate states  (Read 3018 times)

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant

We need to know more about the type of reactions we are getting among residents and leaders in each of the front running candidate states.  Not sure how this would be done; I don't see us commissioning a Gallup poll before 5K.  But knowing more about the public reaction we are getting in each state is important, if not critical, to deciding where we go.

What can be done to gather more data on such matters?  

One idea that comes to mind is this: What if we were to start a thread where we concentrate in one place a comprehensive collection of quotes and thoughts that have already been posted here by current residents of front running states?

But surely we can come up with other or better things we can do to answer this question....
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

vermass

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Member Desert Storm veteran
Re:We need more data regarding public reation in the candidate states
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 09:49:23 am »

Now that's a great idea!
"Give me liberty or give me death!"

jgmaynard

• FSP Shadow Advertising
  • FSP Participant
    • The Light of Alexandria
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 10:53:15 am »

I'm not sure listing unsubstantiated opinion is really the best idea. Not sure how much that is worth.
But more data is good.... Not sure what though...

JM
The Light of Alexandria By James Maynard

A history of the first 1,000 years of science, and how it changed the ancient world, and our world today.

http://www.lightofalexandria.com

Kelton Baker

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • Freedom is Free, it's tyranny that costs us dearly
    • Kelton Baker
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2003, 12:26:38 pm »

One idea that comes to mind is this: What if we were to start a thread where we concentrate in one place a comprehensive collection of quotes and thoughts that have already been posted here by current residents of front running states?

How about this for one source,
Papers & Letters to editor: great source of information
Give me some men who are stout-hearted men Who will fight for the right they adore. Start me with ten, who are stout-hearted men And I'll soon give you ten thousand more...--O. Hammerstein

Robert H.

• Jeffersonian
    • Devolution USA
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2003, 04:37:27 am »

How about this for one source,
Papers & Letters to editor: great source of information

I'd encourage anyone who is interested in getting a feel for the leanings of our candidate states to look up their online newspapers and read the top stories and letters to the editor.  This is the only realistic means we have for putting our finger on the "pulse" of these various states, as forming polling is beyond our capability at this point.

While this doesn't tell us anything about how candidate state residents feel about the FSP directly, it does give us an idea of where they stand with regard to current issues.  This, in turn, gives us an idea of how they might respond to our ideas, and even gives us insights into how we might best present those ideas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up