Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Try this poll  (Read 2833 times)

vermass

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Member Desert Storm veteran
Try this poll
« on: February 20, 2003, 08:33:22 pm »

I just got through reading one of the AK threads. I used to live in AK. Lived there for two and a half years. Anyway, here's  a poll I think should be taken. "Would you move to..(list the states)?": Another words we'd have a better idea what states are prohibitive due to so many refusing to move there. Let's say 40% of FSPer's won't move to AK, that pretty much seals the fate of AK. I for one would move to any state except DE. My feeling is that the FSP isn't for me if it's members would want to live in DE, there's nothing in DE! NH and WY right now are top choices but what if we found out that 99.8% of the FSPer's will move to WY but only 90% will move to NH? NH could still win in a vote. We'd loose 10% of FSPer's who's top choice wasn't WY but they'd a moved there, whereas they won't move to NH. That is an important consideration. We need local support but we also need WE. If 60% of us vote for AK but only 70% will move there... Get my drift? I think WE need this poll.
"Give me liberty or give me death!"

freedomroad

Re:Try this poll
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 08:55:56 pm »

I just got through reading one of the AK threads. I used to live in AK. Lived there for two and a half years. Anyway, here's  a poll I think should be taken. "Would you move to..(list the states)?": Another words we'd have a better idea what states are prohibitive due to so many refusing to move there. Let's say 40% of FSPer's won't move to AK, that pretty much seals the fate of AK. I for one would move to any state except DE...

I would rather live in (random order) ME, WY, MT, NH, ID, SD, or AK
I would rather not live in VT or DE
and I will never move to ND (or MN)
I originally opted-out of all of the westerns states (I'm from a big eastern city) but after research I decided that I needed to opt them all back in (except ND)

I really do not think you need to do a poll on this, though.  Jason knows who has opted-out of what.  As far as I can tell, only AK has a problem with opt-outs.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2003, 09:01:40 pm by FreedomRoad »

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re:Try this poll
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 08:59:49 pm »

AK has the most opt-outs, as you'd expect, but there are some states that tend to have more opt-outs than others.  I'll leave them to your imagination. ;D
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything