Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bush says Missle defense to be based in alaska.  (Read 3123 times)

adam3

• The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Bush says Missle defense to be based in alaska.
« on: December 17, 2002, 03:48:47 pm »

According to the drudge report website, and yahoo, Bush will push for missle defense in 2004. Wether or not you agree with the idea of missle defense the interceptor missles will be stationed in Alaska. This could potentially hinder our efforts in that state. Imagine the media claiming that a bunch of "militia compound succesionists" ::) want to take over alaska and it's missles. The same claim may be made for Montanta and North Dakota. It is not difficult to imagine the federal government claiming that at this time of national crisis we must alow the federal government sweeping new powers in these states to protect the valuable missles that "terrorists would love to get their hands on."  I am also worried that the government will try to find and make up resons to label us domestic terrorists(they might even claim FSP is a secret Al-Quida front to seize Missles armed with nukes). Bush recently gave the CIA liscense to hunt down and assassinate terrorist leaders.( I wouldn't be surprised if Jason had an afatal "accident" just as we are about to reach 20,000 members.) Keep in mind that under the Patriot act terrorist is labeled as "anyone who does anything to endanger human life." This bases could give the feds an excuse to wage an unparelleled drug war in our state calling anyone who does drugs a terrorist to him/herself.  Is anyone else worried about these things? Or am I just paranoid? All responses are greatly appreciated.

Jus
"To change and to change for the better are two different things."
-German proverb

redbeard

• FSP Participant
  • Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
    • henerd
Re:Bush says Missle defense to be based in alaska.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2002, 02:34:13 am »

Is anyone else worried about these things? Or am I just paranoid? All responses are greatly appreciated.

You're just paranoid. Merry Christmas.
I understand, and not knowing how to express myself without pagan words, I'd rather remain silent.
Arthur Rimbaud - A Season in Hell
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything