Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Job and Housing tips?  (Read 2318 times)

skippypaula

Job and Housing tips?
« on: May 15, 2005, 03:25:15 pm »

Hi, everyone, I am interested in moving my family somewhere we can make a difference.I've sold my home and ready to go. But I am disappointed that I don't find more resources on your sites.

How about job availability posts. Or Homes for sale that are affordable.
Say under $100,000.

I have messed around on this web site for a couple of hours and have yet to find any general MLS listings or referrels for towns or cities.

Lets help each other out a little Please.

I am yet to decide that New Hampshire is where I want to live.

Help convince me !     Paula

Mike Lorrey

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free and Never Die
    • The International Libertarian
Re: Job and Housing tips?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 07:10:39 pm »

There is a lot of stuff here, lots of links, you just have to go back in the topic archives, though lots of the oldest info has been pulled. I also suggest going to nhliberty.org and nhunderground.org to find info.

There are a number of FSP friendly real estate agents, including my brother, a family in grafton, Ken Blevens, and others.

The MLS database is online, try googling for various portals, you shouldn't need us to point you to it.

Here is one right off the top of the list: http://www.homegain.com/homes_for_sale/NH/hsx_state_page?entryid=5317&ht=bdjreblink

I would suggest you contact the local group leaders in NH in the areas you want to settle in and see what they can come up with.
The International Libertarian: The Journal of Liberty For Everyone, Everywhere, All The Time

BlueLu

• MMMMMMM! Monadnock
Re: Job and Housing tips?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 07:15:07 pm »

My favorite web site for looking up NH properties is Verani Prudential:

http://www.pruverani.com/homes_land.asp

Note that the implementation of this web site is not super-smooth.  You have to watch the Search Criteria box every time you try to add something, because some things you just have to choose, and others you have to choose then push a button.  And when you navigate back to the main page, your previous selections may be lost.  Also, if your search returns more than 8 pages of properties, you will not see all the properties that fit your criteria, so you should narrow down the search after looking through the 8 pages, if you want to see them all.

Good Luck!
-Lu
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything