Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help going to Porcfest  (Read 4004 times)

antayla

Need help going to Porcfest
« on: November 29, 2004, 01:12:49 pm »

I'm going to try to go this year, but I really don't wanna pay for a whole campsite, nor do I have a car :P.  I was wondering if there was anyone who would give me and my friend a ride out there and let us put up a tent on their site for a share of the cost.  (That is of course if the sites are big enough for an extra tent.)  I'd like to stay the whole week, if possible, but that's not necessary...

bookish_lass

Re:Need help going to Porcfest
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 01:22:23 pm »

The sites are quite large...big enough for multiple tents.  I think people will need to know where you're coming from if you want a ride.  :)

antayla

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 01:50:48 pm »

Well, I can fly into Manchester, or anywhere United goes (I have some airline credits I gotta use up.)  It doesn't look like there's an awful lot of greyhound service in NH though...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 01:51:51 pm by Robin Canaday (antayla) »

lloydbob1

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 05:17:31 pm »

I reserved my tentsite today and a second site for indigent Porcs. I reserved the second site for the nights of July 28-29 and 30th, but, you can pitch your tent on my site or someone else's during the early part of the week. Then get the Hell out!
They allow, I think, 3 adults on each site and there is plenty of room for 3 tents.  They also have small daily fees for additional adults and children.
Lloyd

varrin

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • THE air male
    • Varrin's FSP Info Page
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 09:18:43 pm »

Robin,

Glad you're planning to come!

This brings to mind an area where we might need help that I hadn't thought of before.  Does anyone want to coordinate ride shares and campsite / motel room shares?  You'll join the prestigious Porc Fest Organizing team and receive extra special kudos at the fest! ;)

E-me at varrin@freestateproject.org if you're interested in either or both jobs.

V-

Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.

antayla

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 02:36:41 pm »

Sorry varrin, I'm not going after all.
I appreciate all your help, guys :).
Pages: [1]   Go Up