Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 5076 times)

atr

• FSP Participant
Welcome!
« on: November 02, 2004, 03:34:52 pm »

Hello to all of today's first-time visitors to the Free State Project website and forum.

For today (election day) and tomorrow only, we're allowing forum guests (unregistered visitors) to post. Please don't hesitate to post any questions or comments you might have as a reply to this post or in the Prospective Members section of the forum. FSP officers and participants are always happy to answer your questions, discuss the FSP, and help find what you're looking for on the FSP website.

Again, welcome!

Adam Rick
FSP IT Director

cgsmbrazil

Re: Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 08:26:00 am »

Dear Rick,

I posted a message with my correspondence to Margot Keys. 

I'd like to hear from you

Claudia G. S. Martins
c.gaspar@terra.com.br

Dear Margot,

Thank you for your warm welcome into the FSP.  The courage I have to embrace this movement comes directly from my belief in the political philosophy expressed in the FSP's Statement of intent,  "that government exists at most to protect people's rights, and should neither provide for people nor punish them for activities that interfere with no one else."

I signed our Statement of Intent and I am committed to move to New Hempshire within the next five years.  I want to use my talents and experience  to recruit and encourage other liberty-oriented people into the movement.  I have already adapted the motto, 'Live Free or Die' as my own.

I have been studying United States politics for many years and truly love the United States.  You said that, "it is so exciting to meet people from other countries".  It is exciting for me to be involved in the FSP and  the United States.

I am ready to tell others about Free State and to volunteer my talents to the project. I can publicize the FSP and send a link to people all over USA and Canada as well, perusing cities and organization's websites, contact political groups, find good bibliography and make  some comments about every book, I can  use the download page to distribute information about the FSP and I am good at finding people and organizations to build networks.

Of course you need to get FSP staff to support me in terms of accepting the idea of a foreign person like me volunteering for you.

I am a lover of freedom and a believer of individual responsibility.  I am looking forward to being an active participant of FSP and ultimately become a part of a restoration of constitutional federalism.
 Â 
Thank you for inviting me to contact you with questions.  I do have questions and concerns.  I am concerned about the U.S. immigration laws in regards to my move to New Hempshire.  I have already written to Robert Chesnavich from the info FSP link asking him for what information FSP has on immigration.  He replied and said that he would get back to me as soon as they have a good answer for me. I appreciate Robert's research on my behalf.

I too look forward to getting to know you. I would like to take you up on your suggestion to get together and chat about what I can do to get started. 

Looking to hearing from you soon

Claudia G. S. Martins
BRAZIL ( I hope soon living in  NH)

On Jan 5, 2005, at 4:17 PM, Margot Keyes wrote:

Hi there Claudia!  My name is Margot Keyes and I am the Greeter Coordinator for the Free State Project.  I would like to welcome you to the FSP and congratulate you on such a brave decision to embrace this movement and give freedom a fighting chance!

Perusing the FSP site and the community message board threads is surely the best way to get alot of information about the FSP.  But please feel free to contact me for questions you may have.  Being the National Greeter Coordinator, I am on the Operations Board, so if we can't find out the answers together, I probably know who to ask.

Local Greeters or Local Group Leaders usually welcome new members within their local area.  I live in Minnesota (planning to move at the end of this month!!); we don't currently have a member serving as Greeter or Leader in Brazil.  It is so exciting to meet people from other countries!  We are looking for people to jump on the activist bandwagon and help both spread the word about Free State and welcome others like you into the fold!   Why don't we chat sometime about what you can do to get started?  Most activist tasks are not beyond the scope of ability of what you have already accomplished by making this decision to join the FSP.  I hope to hear from you.  Have a wonderful day and I look forward to getting to know you!

mkeyes@activemind.com

Cheers and Welcome!
Margot

Want Liberty in your Lifetime?
www.freestateproject.org
Have a Nice Day!

Pages: [1]   Go Up