Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: heartfelt thanks from amanda  (Read 2361 times)

Amanda

• former FSP President
heartfelt thanks from amanda
« on: July 21, 2004, 06:35:13 pm »

Hi All,

I've been traveling a lot since the PorcFest, and was even out of the country for a spell. I'm now catching up on my forum posting... please forgive my tardiness.

I just wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks to Tim Condon, Dave Mincin, and George Reich for the amazing work they did in putting together the Porcupine Festival.

Everyone had an excellent time. Except for the moose, I don't think there were any injuries. There were no major accidents. Everything went smoothly. And as I cruised around the campground, all I saw were lots of Porcupines with big grins and lots of interested media folks taking it all in. We got a lot of great media coverage out of the event. We finally met many of our fellow Porcupines, and we also met many of our friends in New Hampshire. Several Porcupines moved up their moving dates as a result of their PorcFest experiences.

We owe the event's success to Dave, Tim, and George, and the many volunteers who helped put it all together. Standing ovation, guys and gals! You continue to amaze me with all that you accomplish. I'm proud to call you Porcupines and even prouder to call you friends.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2004, 06:37:25 pm by Amanda Phillips »
"The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations." -- David D Friedman, The Machinery of Freedom
Pages: [1]   Go Up