Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: So many Thanks!  (Read 8320 times)

Gerry LaVallee

• FSP Participant
  • Hunting, camping, or both.......too many choices
Re:So many Thanks!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2004, 05:58:58 am »

Pat,
 wordsmith or not, you said it perfectly.
hip,hip,hooray.

Gerry
I work, because millions on welfare depend on me.

Dawn

• FSP Participant
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2004, 01:49:06 pm »

Dawn I would like to also thank you for not coming out and throwing us the beating we probably deserved, when we were out in front of your cabin till the sun came over the mountain. :)
I think you can thank the fairly cool nights for that - I could sleep with all the windows closed which pretty much took care of the noise. I almost came out to complain once but I was just too darn tired and fell asleep instead! Next year, I've already thought of bringing a fan to drown out the noise in case it's too hot to keep the windows closed.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2004, 08:22:23 pm »

I was going to check out the athiest folks meeting that morning.
But it did not seem right ,as I was praying to god for my hangover to stop.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Amanda

• former FSP President
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2004, 06:27:40 pm »

A FAT MAN VISITS THE PORC FEST

For those of you unable to attened the fest,this is my attempt to give some snap shot of what it was like.
(snip)

Pat, thanks so much for this entertaining report. I'm glad you enjoyed the moment of silence! It really was a fun weekend, and reading this brings back all the warm fuzzies!
"The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations." -- David D Friedman, The Machinery of Freedom
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

anything