Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Randall hits a moose (Randall makes Indiana TV!!)  (Read 13073 times)

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
Re:Randall hits a moose
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 12:10:15 am »

God bless you Randall.
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

Kelton Baker

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • Freedom is Free, it's tyranny that costs us dearly
    • Kelton Baker
Re:Randall hits a moose
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2004, 12:36:06 am »

Was the moose a democrat?

The moose was a proud member of Teddy Roosevelt's Bull-Moose Party, this year however, quite literally running as a fusion candidate: Bull-Moose-Dodge-Neon.
Give me some men who are stout-hearted men Who will fight for the right they adore. Start me with ten, who are stout-hearted men And I'll soon give you ten thousand more...--O. Hammerstein

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re:Randall hits a moose (Randall makes Indiana TV!!)
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2004, 09:06:53 am »

Sorry JM.  :-[ Last year I promised you I wouldn't hit any moose if we chose NH, if you wouldn't hit any elk if we chose WY. Although technically it was Randall. :)
I wonder when the first political cartoon will come out with a porcupine cutting the legs out from under a moose.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

jgmaynard

• FSP Shadow Advertising
  • FSP Participant
    • The Light of Alexandria
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 09:15:15 am »

Not a problem  ;)....

It would have been great to use the moose for moose meat BBQ for the gathering... 500 pounds of meat on average. :)

BTW - I know we raised a tent and sleeping bag for him, but you notice the reporters didn't talk about that... ;)

JM
The Light of Alexandria By James Maynard

A history of the first 1,000 years of science, and how it changed the ancient world, and our world today.

http://www.lightofalexandria.com

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 09:49:23 am »

Randall is currently in Dover...I think?? ???  He is with a friend.  I expect to be hearing from him in the next couple of days.  Special thanks to the Athiest folks who passed the hat Sunday morning and gave me a couple bucks to pass on to him!

Believe Randall hopes to stay in NH if he can find a job. :D

Will try and keep you updated.

Not to be out done, it seems the Christian meeting resulted in Randy (FL) hooking up and will be getting a ride to Indiana to his brothers house.  Right now he is touring NH with a fellow porc.

Randy expects to get a job, save up some cash and give NH another shot!

Know to my way of thinking....actions speak louder than words and.....well....
Nuff said! ;)
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

djentropy

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2004, 10:11:53 am »

Awesome!

Thanks for the info Dave!

I'm glad Randall and Randy are both getting helped out in their situations.  :)

bostnfound

• FSP Participant
  • llama's are tasty!
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2004, 10:18:18 am »

This just in!!!!

Concord, NH - - - Kathy Sullivan, the New Hampshire Democratic Party Chairwoman, after hearing of a vacationer of NH being hit by a Moose, proposes a new set of laws against Moose entering and standing on public roads.  "The citizens of New Hampshire are tired of these immigrants from the North coming into the state and using our roads without paying their fair share of taxes."

To combat the Moose problem, Kathy suggests that State of New Hampshire impose a state wide income tax to pay for the new "Ministry against Moose, but for Mousse."  Kathy in a selfless act, graciously agreed to head the new Ministry and staff it with her friends and coffers, who care about the citizens of their great state.  The new Ministry will help construct billboards and create television spots to help advertise to the entire Moose population that they should not "Hang out" on streets and to "Stay in School".  

The Ministry also has agreed to test all mousses made in New Hampshire, and to make sure they are suitably edible for the delicate palettes of the citizens of New Hampshire.

5thconcerto

• Friend of the FSP
  • To live free!
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2004, 10:26:14 am »

This just in!!!!

Concord, NH - - - Kathy Sullivan, the New Hampshire Democratic Party Chairwoman, after hearing of a vacationer of NH being hit by a Moose, proposes a new set of laws against Moose entering and standing on public roads.  "The citizens of New Hampshire are tired of these immigrants from the North coming into the state and using our roads without paying their fair share of taxes."

To combat the Moose problem, Kathy suggests that State of New Hampshire impose a state wide income tax to pay for the new "Ministry against Moose, but for Mousse."  Kathy in a selfless act, graciously agreed to head the new Ministry and staff it with her friends and coffers, who care about the citizens of their great state.  The new Ministry will help construct billboards and create television spots to help advertise to the entire Moose population that they should not "Hang out" on streets and to "Stay in School".  

The Ministry also has agreed to test all mousses made in New Hampshire, and to make sure they are suitably edible for the delicate palettes of the citizens of New Hampshire.

Kathy wishes to emphasize that Moose are not to blame for their uncivilized behaviour, having been the victims of their environment. She proposes the State take parental control of ALL Moose under the age of eighteen, and having them undergo sensitivity training in the local schools.

djentropy

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2004, 10:51:13 am »

I'm glad we hit a marytr-to-be for great government programs!!!

::) ::) ::)

:)

LeRuineur6

• FSP Participant
  • Act decisively. Without reserve!
    • Liberty Scholarship Fund
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2004, 02:11:59 pm »

My favorite Randall quote:

"God hates me."

:)
Please donate $5 to $10 per month to the Liberty Scholarship Fund!
"Noncooperation is intended to pave the way to real, honorable, and voluntary cooperation based on mutual respect and trust." -Gandhi

Dawn

• FSP Participant
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2004, 09:55:20 pm »

Believe Randall hopes to stay in NH if he can find a job. :D

Not to be out done, it seems the Christian meeting resulted in Randy (FL) hooking up and will be getting a ride to Indiana to his brothers house.  Right now he is touring NH with a fellow porc.

Randy expects to get a job, save up some cash and give NH another shot!

I felt really bad for both these guys! I wish  someone out there could help both of them through this temporary time of need with at least a place to crash until they find jobs and places to live, etc.

I think they've both put a lot on the line to come to NH for the FSP. What can  we do for them?

Daniel Patrick

• FSP Participant
  • The mark of liberty on my back
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2004, 10:28:27 pm »

That's....wow.....that is just....OK, if you looked up "bad luck" in the dictionary that story would be what you should find.

My condolences to Randall.  Way to hang in there, buddy.
If you are willing to move from your home to New Hampshire, surely you can talk at least one person every six months into doing the same.

AnonCastillo

• FSP Participant
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2004, 11:58:43 pm »

Poor guy.... good luck, buddy.
To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am
"As I Am" - Dream Theater

Randall Danger

• FSP Participant
  • Oppression is the enemy and I'm Bruce Lee!
    • Anarchy Soda
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2004, 05:53:04 pm »

Woah, I didn't see this thread untill after I had made the one on the porc fest forum. Feel free to merge it into this one. As for the guy asking about Taco Bell... It is an over simplified version. I didn't really get fired, they just told me that they wouldn't promote me so I quit. The reason they wouldn't promote me was because it had said I was convicted of drug charges twice. They wouldn't take my word for it that none of that is on my record (which it isn't I checked myself) So I guess they fired me without firing me, they will easily get away with it because of the way they worded things when talking to me
There is no sig here.... Move along.

NHObserver

• Living in NH since '87
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2004, 08:58:15 am »

The reason they wouldn't promote me was because it had said I was convicted of drug charges twice.

Does Taco Bell have a mandatory drug testing program?  

/s/ NHObserver
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

anything