Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How many teenage kids are showing up?  (Read 6361 times)

alanrweiss78726

• Organizer
  • FSP Participant
  • Never Give Up. Never Surrender
    • Synchromesh Computing
How many teenage kids are showing up?
« on: May 23, 2004, 09:30:36 pm »

My son Dave is going to be at the FSP Porcupine Festival.  He's 15, a skateboarder, athletic, and a cool kid.

Any other teenagers showing up?

Cheers,

Alan R. Weiss
FSP Veep
Alan R. Weiss, Chairman and CEO
EEMBC Certification Laboratories and Synchromesh Computing
6507 Jester Blvd, Suite 511, Austin, Texas 78750  USA
Voice:  512-219-0302   Fax:  512-219-0402  Mobile:  512-845-1305
email:  alan@synchromeshcomputing.com
or aweiss@austin.rr.com

alanrweiss

• FSP Participant
  • Have a high performance day
    • Synchromesh Computing
Re:How many teenage kids are showing up?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 07:55:24 am »

My wife says I am on my second childhood..... ;D  ;D

Uh, not quite the same thing.  Can you ollie up to a nosegrind while Eve6 is blasting in your earbuds, bud?

<grin>

Alan
Alan R. Weiss
CEO, Synchromesh Computing, LLC
6300 Bridgepoint Parkway
Bridgepoint Parkway, Suite 125
Austin, Texas 78730 USA
Voice: 512-219-0302 Fax: 512-219-0402
Skype: alanrweiss78726 AIM: alanrweiss78726 SMS: 5125176507@mobile.mycingular.com
Email: alan@synchromeshcomputing.com

djentropy

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 11:34:20 am »

My wife says I am on my second childhood..... ;D  ;D

Uh, not quite the same thing.  Can you ollie up to a nosegrind while Eve6 is blasting in your earbuds, bud?

<grin>

Alan

I can.  Is he bringin his board?  I'll try to remember to bring mine.  :)

There will be nowhere to skate up there tho.

AKeckler

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 08:13:37 am »

I'll be there with my 16 year old daughter, as well as my 11 year old, five year old, and three year old.  

Michelle

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 08:28:53 am »

My 14-year-old daughter will be with us.

She's a little shy with new people and will likely hang out on her own the whole time unless another kid takes the initiative. So, if your teens are more outgoing, please make sure they come say hello to Nicole. We'll be in the RV on site 47.
Please join NHLA today! http://www.nhliberty.org With every new member we gain political weight to support liberty-friendly candidates and promote liberty throughout NH.
Support the Liberty Scholarship Fund. Please make a donation today! http://www.lsfund.org

AKeckler

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2004, 08:33:37 am »

She's a little shy with new people and will likely hang out on her own the whole time unless another kid takes the initiative. So, if your teens are more outgoing, please make sure they come say hello to Nicole. We'll be in the RV on site 47.

We'll be in RV site 50!  My daughter used to be very shy, but she's gotten over it recently.  She's taken some leadership positions in 4H, and she's away at camp as a counselor this week.  

We'll be sure to stop in and say hello to you and your daughter when we arrive.  :-)

lloydbob1

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 11:44:10 am »

I doubt that you could bring the trampoline, but, it would be one Hell of an ice breaker!

Michelle

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2004, 11:55:10 am »

I doubt that you could bring the trampoline, but, it would be one Hell of an ice breaker!

LOL! Somehow I don't think the Rogers Campground insuarnce policy would go for that :)
Please join NHLA today! http://www.nhliberty.org With every new member we gain political weight to support liberty-friendly candidates and promote liberty throughout NH.
Support the Liberty Scholarship Fund. Please make a donation today! http://www.lsfund.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up