Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Connecticut  (Read 73452 times)

buzzard

Re: Still in Connecticut
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2007, 04:20:40 pm »

I 'm in Plymouth,CT and in the process of getting funding to purchace land with a move date before 2010.  I hope to start viewing properties this coming spring.  I will check out NHfree and see where I should post.  I am going to be looking to make contacts to help me find  affordable acres and logistics (friendly people with equipment, area knowledge, etc., for assistance during the relocation) in building a place on our own.
Hi Stud,

I'm in Plymouth, MA and will be doing similar action as you, perhaps sooner. But keep me in mind. I'll help you build your place, that is, if I'm not I the middle of building my own at that precise time. I can stand a wall like nobody's bizness~!

lloydbob1

Re: Connecticut
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2007, 05:46:17 pm »

Thanks Lloyd.

I heard about Grafton and the "Free Town" Project and even of some of the issues there.  We have not made our decisions yet since we would like acreage and need more members with a financial stake that will allow our goals to be realized.   Soon I hope to get some personal invites to stay with over night or so to meet with FSP members to see where my thoughts and goals mesh.

Priceless Yes! My vehicles seem not to trend towards the majority       ;D
Tom

we have a room open here.  Consider this an invite.  We had 8 for Potluck Friday this week, and, some folks were out of town. The gamut ran from the Fire Chief to our resident Anarchists. Email me for details.
lrdan4th@aol.com

tom ploszaj

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2007, 09:35:48 pm »

Thanks Everyone for the offers I will be making myself available more and more and contact you as I tie up loose ends here in order to make the jump.

Power Penguin

• LG Coordinator / First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I know where (some of) you live!
    • Protect your property from theft!
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2007, 02:51:14 am »

Not entirely on topic, but I just love seeing porc power in action! Great job on keeping the cooperative spirit alive everyone!
Concerned about privacy? If so, check out the official Asset Protection Crash Course. How can you afford not to?

tom ploszaj

Rides Connecticut -> Freer State
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 03:58:26 pm »

Hey!
if anyone is travilng from CT to NH and would like company drop me a line, can share expenses.  I am planning to visit NH more often and meet people and their communities.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 08:40:18 pm »

Tom P... how far away are you from Bristol?

Or any other FSPers in the greater Hartford area.... please PM me if you are interested in help recruit people to the FSP... (2 day event coming up)

tom ploszaj

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 06:30:30 am »

Bristol's the next town over, what do you got going on?

Brettp76

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 09:55:16 am »

Bristol's the next town over, what do you got going on?

The Connecticut Liberty Forum. See the Recruiting board. 
"My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute." Ayn Rand

Feanor7

• FSP Participant
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2008, 12:06:44 pm »

Ugh, I'm so annoyed I never saw this board before I moved up here!  I came up to NH from Stamford to work for the Ron Paul campaign, and I had signed up for the FSP when I was a junior in High School.

If you haven't done so yet, move to New Hampshire!  Manchester is infinitely better than Stamford.

Winston Smith

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2012, 09:00:03 am »

Hate to Necro this thread, but is there any Connecticut specific board for movers still in CT?  I'm trying to get the word out at UConn and it would be good to find some fellow CT Porcs to conversate with.
"Outie belly buttons are the turkey thermometer of a communist."

Sam Adams

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2012, 11:26:31 am »

Hate to Necro this thread, but is there any Connecticut specific board for movers still in CT?  I'm trying to get the word out at UConn and it would be good to find some fellow CT Porcs to conversate with.
                                                                                                                           Winston I,m right above Hartford in the CT river valley still unfortunately. Give me a message. Dan

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2012, 01:19:28 am »

I'm located in Vernon, CT. currently with the wife - we plan on moving to Manchester, NH or around there summer 2013. :-)
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

Sam Adams

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2012, 10:27:05 am »

I'm located in Vernon, CT. currently with the wife - we plan on moving to Manchester, NH or around there summer 2013. :-)
                   Hello Scout, Windsor here, Home of The Constitution State[ya right]. We are all flatlanders compared to the citizens of New Hampshire. I have 2 daughters, so I have to make up my mind of moving to rural NH vs closer to say Manchester, Concord, for them traveling for their careers,jobs. I would rather be  deep in the valley area in a small town as far as population surrounded only by pastures and forest and like minded folks.

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2012, 12:47:40 pm »

Hello Scout, Windsor here, Home of The Constitution State[ya right]. We are all flatlanders compared to the citizens of New Hampshire. I have 2 daughters, so I have to make up my mind of moving to rural NH vs closer to say Manchester, Concord, for them traveling for their careers,jobs. I would rather be  deep in the valley area in a small town as far as population surrounded only by pastures and forest and like minded folks.

I would as well but I hear Manch has a LOT of liberty minded folks. I'm probably going to move to a suburb of Manch with the wife and we'll be trying to figure out the best place for us over the coming months. :-)
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

Winston Smith

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2012, 04:49:31 pm »

I've been looking at Winchester, just a straight shot up I-91 to the VT, NH, MA tri state area, and still within driving distance of Springfield/Enfield where I work for now.
"Outie belly buttons are the turkey thermometer of a communist."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

anything