Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning  (Read 2593 times)

tinman

• I'm a llama!
Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
« on: October 04, 2003, 11:25:15 am »

I will provide these services for the FSP

joe_m

• I'm an alpaca!
    • Funktard Troll
Re:Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 07:44:16 pm »

Do you have any affiliation with QHT (Quincy Hydronics Technology) or the Granite Group? My family is involved in the HVAC business (in Pennsylvania), and though I do not plan to stay in this industry for the rest of my life, it would be nice to get in touch with someone who has mutual contacts when I go to New Hampshire.

joe_m

• I'm an alpaca!
    • Funktard Troll
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 07:51:18 pm »

I forgot Chabbot's Oil Co. Any connection to them?

stimmy

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2003, 09:47:54 pm »

I'm very interested in starting up a heating company in New Hampshire. I would like to deliver oil and provide twenty four hour service. Running a company like this in Maine, I fully realize the demand, and our vendor is out of Portland, providing us a very good price on the fuel. What I don't have is a driver or a service department in New Hampshire. Any interest, here?

joe_m

• I'm an alpaca!
    • Funktard Troll
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2003, 06:13:07 pm »

I'm very interested in starting up a heating company in New Hampshire. I would like to deliver oil and provide twenty four hour service. Running a company like this in Maine, I fully realize the demand, and our vendor is out of Portland, providing us a very good price on the fuel. What I don't have is a driver or a service department in New Hampshire. Any interest, here?
What sorts of positions do you have available in your service department? Would you be interested in seeing my resume?

I do not have a license to drive an oil delivery truck, and have doubts that I could get one, though I'd be willing to try if it would get my foot in the door.

Joe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up