Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: South-Central NH (access to I-93, Rt 3, greater Manchester & Concord))  (Read 1798 times)

DadELK68

Started from another thread:

Posted by: varrin  Posted on: October 10, 2003, 02:25:05 am  
I'm going to NH next month to take a look.  Not to rain on the parade, but I'm coming from California and am choaking on the RE prices..  It's *not* that great...

V-

If you (or anyone else) are interested in the greater Derry/Londonderry area (e.g. Litchfield, Windham, Hampstead, Chester, Sandown, Auburn and Raymond), IM me before you come and I'll see what sort of suggestions I can make for your trip and for contacts and information when you arrive.

I can also probably be of some help with the Hudson/Litchfield and greater Nashua area or greater Salem area (Pelham, Atkinson, etc.), slightly less so (but I'll do what I can) if you want to look more to the north of Manchester, west of Nashua or much closer to the Seacoast.

Eric

DadELK68

Re:South-Central NH (access to I-93, Rt 3, greater Manchester & Concord))
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2003, 12:34:18 pm »

It might be more efficient if people posting about properties available for sale or rent try to lump them under headings such as this one, to make it easier for people looking in specific regions.

DadELK68

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2003, 12:37:05 pm »

That said, I'm re-posting information on the house we're selling...  ;)

We have a ~1700sf 3BR 1.5 bath Gambrel in Derry (South-Central) on 1.7 acres, closing possible as early as the end of Oct.

We love the location (it's our 'first house' - in the back of a cul-de-sac with 4 other houses, 1/3 mile from a nice park with playground and sports fields, less than a mile from the elementary and middle school, two miles from downtown and the grocery stores, about 3 miles from I-93), and really struggled with the decision to move rather than just continuing with improvements and additions (with 4 kids, we've had three in one bedroom).

We're asking $275k, which is a little low for the market in the area, because we're interested in selling quickly (our new house in East Derry, still under construction, will be closing Oct 31).

If you're interested, contact our Realtor (whom I highly recommend as an honest and helpful person for anyone looking in the greater Nashua area as well as Londonderry/Derry, Litchfield, Windham and Pelham) Paul Yarmo at ReMax in Hudson, 603-882-9900. If we don't sell it before we move, we may even be interested in renting the house for a while.

Eric

DadELK68

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 01:58:51 am »

With the start of the school year and change in the weather, the real estate market has slowed dramatically - we were doing some improvement work on our house after we moved out and now have it back on the market just in time for the slowdown. We've dropped the asking price to $265k, and would consider other reasonable offers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up