Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/2 Off Motel Room Rates for Porcupines  (Read 3614 times)

Dougie

• I'm a llama!
1/2 Off Motel Room Rates for Porcupines
« on: October 10, 2003, 08:25:50 am »

Lyons Hospitality is offering 1/2 off our in-season motel room rates for multiple night bookings (4 night minimum) between October 15th and December 15th (except for the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend) and between April 1st and May 15th. Our motel is centrally located in Twin Mountain — "The Crossroads of the North Country". We'd like to welcome FSPrs from out of state a chance to save a little while exploring the North Country and also have a chance to meet like minded
business owners. We hope this small offer will help the Free State Project in achieving it's goal of "liberty in our life-time". Our facility is all non-smokinig and pets are welcome with prior arrangements. This offer is valid for out of state visitors only.

Doug & Naruko Bews
Lyons Hospitality
www.lyonsmotel.com

Stumpy

• FSP Participant
Re:1/2 Off Motel Room Rates for Porcupines
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 08:44:41 am »

Thanks for the offer.  :)

My family is planning a weeklong scouting trip to NH. As soon as we firm up the dates, I’ll give you a ring.
Libertarianitis - A disease where one is incapable of doing anything other than debate. The sufferer is rendered totally incapable of being constructive and constantly marginalizes him or herself by displays of extreme negativity, bitterness and intransigence.

Dougie

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2003, 09:00:02 am »

When you firm up your plans to come north by all means contact us, we'd love nothing more than to help out getting you and your family acquainted with the "Live Free or Die" State. There is a web page that will help you a great deal if you're in the market for a house or commercial property, it is:

http://www.nneren.com/

They have all the MLS Listings by state and town and the realtor who is listing the parcel. Also if you'd like we can send you a tourist map and brochure from White Mountain Attractions, this is probably the most informative free road map of the state. For more detail you can purchase a DeLorme State Atlas which shows every nook & cranny the state has to offer at:

http://www.delorme.com

If you any questions regarding accomodations or areas of the North Country please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Doug & Naruko

ravelkinbow

Re: 1/2 Off Motel Room Rates for Porcupines
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 09:33:39 am »

Just a curiosity question, what would the cost be for 2 adults (myself and hubby) our son and Chihuahua?  How close are you to the Grafton Lebanon area??  We are trying to plan out a trip to come and investigate more locations.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 02:32:05 am »

Just a curiosity question, what would the cost be for 2 adults (myself and hubby) our son and Chihuahua?  How close are you to the Grafton Lebanon area??  We are trying to plan out a trip to come and investigate more locations.

I'm not Doug, but...

http://www.lyonsmotel.com/rates.html

I'm also planning on taking him up on the offer when we make a scouting trip.

Kevin

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 07:45:42 pm »

Thanks for doing this Dougie!
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

maverickthree

• LibertyDistricts2008
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 07:52:15 pm »

Clearly this is a CIA front business designed to eavesdrop on Porcupine conversations. You
can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool me!! :)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 07:02:24 pm by maverickthree »
Evil men rule when good men do nothing.

Those with the best information are most likely to succeed.

Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
          ----Barry Goldwater

BlueLu

• MMMMMMM! Monadnock
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2005, 04:16:49 pm »

Twin Mountain/Whitefield is about 2 hours from Grafton.  It is really in the rural "north country".  Even Berlin is an hour away.

You will see mountains, trees, land, and a few resorts if you go to this area, but if you want to live in the White Mountains, this is probably a good place from which to check them out.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2005, 12:47:29 am »

Twin Mountain/Whitefield is about 2 hours from Grafton.  It is really in the rural "north country".  Even Berlin is an hour away.

You will see mountains, trees, land, and a few resorts if you go to this area, but if you want to live in the White Mountains, this is probably a good place from which to check them out.

That's one reason I've paid attention to this thread. Twin Mountain, like the rest of the North Country, is not too far from anything, but close to nothing. It's a decent base to check out Lancaster, Berlin, Randolph/Gorham/Shelburn, Milan, Errol, etc. It might be a stretch to spend the day exploring Pittsburgh and then return to Twin Mountain, but then again, it doesn't take long to see a bunch of trees.  ;)

When we make our scouting trip, we'll definitely be calling the good folks at Lyons Motel.

Kevin

ravelkinbow

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2005, 01:46:29 am »

In Truth we really hadn't considered moving that far north until..a fellow porc contacted us about the Grafton area.  It seems we where under estimating the area.  So we are giving it more of a look now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up