Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am New to FSP,and Am Looking To Network  (Read 3015 times)

Republicans=evil

• I'm a llama!
Am New to FSP,and Am Looking To Network
« on: October 08, 2003, 07:44:06 pm »

I have been following the progress of the FSP lo these many months.I was skeptical.In part,as I was afraid it was made up of a bunch of "Lifestyle Libertarians",who are only interested in their own hedonistic pleasures.These people are to the LP,what the Neocons are to The Republicans.I have heard enough to believe you guys ARE serious,and for real.I find what you are doing most exciting,and the only hope that is currently out there to salvage something of what America was.The FSP comes along at a very interesting time in my life.I am recovering from,and reversing a most severe,and highly unusual neuroimmune syndrome,I have lived with all of my life.(I am also a recovered autistic.)I have no special skills,just a fire in my belly for Constitutional government.As I have been too sick to work all of my life, I have had a unique gift of time,and the mindset to fully educate myself on this stuff.So,what would I be doing,for the FSP,if I were not a tick sucking at the blood of the taxpayer?Well,as far as I can tell,high on the agenda of the FSP,is to dismantle much of the state government,and do away with such evil programs as Federal  matching funds,et al.This is going to take a lot of work,and many hands.This is how I want to help/work with the FSP in whatever capacity I can.I live in Albuquerque,New Mexico,and do not drive,as I am very close to being legally blind.I am looking for someone who would be moving to NH,from somewhere in the SW(2004 would be best.),who would be willing to pick up me,and my stuff.As well as any help in living in Concord.
Moralistic Deist,just like George Washington,et al.This makes me a terrorist.Murray Rothbard in '04!!

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
Re:Am New to FSP,and Am Looking To Network
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 08:48:45 pm »

God bless ya, Repub...

Folks who have disposable time and an eagerness to use it in freedom's service are like gold.  

If that is what you wish to do you can click on the "volunteer" link in my signature to get on our volunteer list.  We'll eventually get you into action on some project or another which matches your interests.

In the meantime, there is a list of ways you can help immediately:

http://www.freestateproject.org/help.htm

As for moving help, our local groups are listed at

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=14;action=messageindex;start=50

New Mexico doesn't seem to have much going but perhaps there is someone west of you who can pick you up.
Welcome aboard.   Glad to hear we passed your seriousness test.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2003, 08:56:49 pm by Dada Orwell »
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

SteveA

• FSP Participant
  • Freedom - Are you man enough to handle it?
Re:Am New to FSP,and Am Looking To Network
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 03:44:58 am »

Great to have you :)

There's a definite need for a new direction in America and the help is welcome for sure.  I agree, the FSP has a definite chance of starting some good trends (Actually, I guess, it already has).

If you're on-line much, pass the word on sites you frequent and feel free to put ideas for people to chew on (some people here, self included, just can't pass up a political subject to mull over lol :D)

Have fun!  Glad you found us
"Fruitless, born a thousand times, lies barren.  Unguided inspiration, yields random motion, circumscribed in destination, going nowhere.  Guidance uninspired, always true in facing, stands immobile.  But fixed upon that destination firmly and with inspiration lofted; beget your dreams."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything