Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At last: Moving to NH  (Read 1067 times)

pudge27

At last: Moving to NH
« on: May 02, 2016, 06:52:29 am »

Hello all,

I'm happy to report that after almost 2 years of wanting and planning, I will be moving out of the bottomless revenue pit of Taxachusetts, and onto greener pastures; or more specifically, Hampstead. Closing is scheduled for 5/31, and I won't be wasting any time moving my stuff into my new townhouse right from there. I'm very much looking forward to settling in, and finding local events and organizations (in addition to the FSP) that support a healthy, cooperative way of living, and taking in all NH has to offer.

Any advise on how to change my status on this website from "pledged" to "moved"?

Cheers,

~Andrew

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: At last: Moving to NH
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 03:09:38 pm »

That's awesome, Andrew! You'll be at least the second household I know of to have moved from Massachusetts to Hampstead for the FSP. To update your status, email Chris Lopez at moved@freestateproject.org.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything