Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to move  (Read 1591 times)

kakarrot87

Looking to move
« on: March 09, 2016, 02:59:52 am »

Hello, I was recently turned on to this idea by an online friend of mine up in Winchester. We like the idea but with her health and how busy she is on her farm she's not always online to answer our questions. I was wondering if there was anyone in the area who could help us. She's given us the address of a man basically renting to own his property not far from her and I was wanting more information on it. It's at 167 Malawak Rd, Winchester, NH 03470.  She says it's 8 acres with a 3 bdroom trailer 500 down and 500 a month. all I heard was that the floor was a little rotted and would need to be replaced. My husband is also concerned about being able to support us in the area. He works for the Kroger company and would like to be able to transfer to a nearby store. It doesn't need to be an actual Kroger store but one of their affiliates. We would also need help moving if we are able to go through with this. We live in Phoenix, AZ. We have no vehicle, and no license and our credit is crap poor. We've never been able to break ahead, we barely manage to break even. I like to think this was placed before us by god and it sounds like a unique opportunity. My husband is just worrying because we've been homeless before because a move didn't work out. If I could get some information and some help from anyone i'd appreciate it. You can email me at Inuyoukaiprincess@yahoo.com. Or Facebook. My name is Ashley Longacre I have asked to join the facebook page so I can be found there hopefully.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Looking to move
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 04:47:11 pm »

We do moving parties to unload your truck when you arrive. I know some folks in and around Winchester, though I live very far from there myself. You want to try posting this on the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheFreeStateProject/ . Also email Chris Lopez at visitnh@freestateproject.org.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

kakarrot87

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 09:50:18 pm »

Well you see. We don't have a vehicle. we don't have a license either of us. it's why i said we could barely break even. We couldn't afford a license and we went into the military and didn't have time to get our licence and our families never took the time to teach us. I'm still looking for a way for my husband to get to a job if he gets one. I mean he's gotten his learners permit before but he couldn't work on it because his father didn't help him when he needed to practice. I'm also trying to get in touch with this guy who's supposedly selling 8 acres in Winchester, NH for 500 down and 500 a month. I'm trying to see if it's true.

JLTW

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 02:57:13 pm »

The original Porc Manor is located in Winchester. You might want to reach out to them. For a small town in a secluded southern area, it's very lucky you happen to have a neighbor that has been there since the early days of the FSP.

http://porcmanor.com/

atozhousehold@yahoo.com

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 06:57:21 pm »

Hi We are moving to New Hampshire and could use some help with looking for rental properties.
We have a dog, cat and lots of furniture.  May 1 is the date we will need to move in.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up