Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chocolate  (Read 1363 times)

Libertarian Chocolatier

Chocolate
« on: December 23, 2015, 05:23:30 pm »

Hello, libertarians. Are there any fellow libertarians in New Hampshire who may be interested in starting a chocolaterie ?

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
Re: Chocolate
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 10:32:04 am »

not me, but welcome!
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

bigqueue

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 11:53:57 pm »

Hello, libertarians. Are there any fellow libertarians in New Hampshire who may be interested in starting a chocolaterie ?

I do love chocolate, but alas, I would be afraid I would likely "eat the profits"....besides, I am moving to Conway NH and they already have a local chocolate maker...not sure that are at all connected to the FSP, but they would be competition in that area I am going to retire in for that sort of business.

Good luck! I'll be a good customer.....trust me! :-)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 11:09:55 am »

Donna "Bumps" Priolo is a Porcupine who makes baked goods. Perhaps she would be interested in a joint venture? You can find her on FB.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

maximkat

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 08:21:17 pm »

I do love chocolate.  A lot.  Like probably a bit too much.  Whereabouts were you thinking to do this?  I've never made chocolate but I do bake.  I'd certainly be interested in learning or at the least may be interested in providing a bit of start up capital. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything