Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Duplex in Grafton NH Perfect for a Rental Property  (Read 1133 times)

jediquillguy

Duplex in Grafton NH Perfect for a Rental Property
« on: October 03, 2015, 08:13:05 pm »

Listed at $157,500 but because I know the owner and I can get a lower price for an FSP mover! You should be able to find a renter for $700/mo plus utilities to rent the upstairs, which would pay the entire mortgage. The estimated mortgage on it is $572.00 according to:
http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Grafton-NH/pmf,pf_pt/113615066_zpid/42356_rid/featured_sort/43.568343,-71.916912,43.555251,-71.947038_rect/14_zm/

The house is large @ 2,700ft2 and sits on 3.1 acres of land. Listed at 3 bedrooms for legal reasons, but really has 5 bedrooms total. I know someone who can manage the rental for you, so you wouldn't have to deal with any tenant issues or evictions. The house has been recently renovated, so its quite a beauty.

I really think that if someone played their cards right, they could get paid to live in that house with a tenant either in the downstairs or upstairs. Its also a good deal even if you don't rent it out. There is at least one interested party right now that may put in an offer over the next couple of days, so I suggest if you are thinking about this to email me immediately.

Contact me: graftonfsp@quillcode.com

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: Duplex in Grafton NH Perfect for a Rental Property
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 02:52:29 pm »

that place always looked nice
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything