Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rent to Own/Owner Financing  (Read 1228 times)

MrsCrosley

Rent to Own/Owner Financing
« on: September 29, 2015, 07:35:35 pm »

Hello there!

My husband and I are libertarians/constitutionalists that are very excited and anxious to move to New Hampshire.  The only problem is, we own a mobile home in MD right now, and don't want to go back to renting.  We have more than 2 animals, and getting rid of any of them is not an option that will be considered, ever, they are part of the family.  That being said, we qualify for a loan up to $250,000.00 in the state of Maryland, but to get any loan in NH we would have to first move there for a minimum of 1 month.  This is part of the Consumer Protection Act, ironically enough.  So, we aren't about to split up our family and have my husband live 9 hours away from me, and we aren't getting rid of our animals to throw money away on rent. 

We are a responsible, hard-working, traditional family, and we pay our bills on time.  We are looking for a single family home with an owner that would finance us personally, or let us do a true rent to own.  We can provide a down payment, and we are flexible on terms.  We would like the purchase price of the home to be no more than $100,000.00 with payments under $1000.00 a month.  The ideal situation would be around $850.00/month, though.  We would love a property that we could pay off in under 10 years, in fact the sooner the better.  We'll take a fixer upper, we are very handy, just no major problems like mold removal, or foundation repairs.  Pretty much any town with a chain sit down restaurant within 45 minutes (my husband is a restaurant manager) and no paper mill is fine.  If you think you could help us out shoot me an e-mail MrsCrosley@gmail.com. 

Thanks so much!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Rent to Own/Owner Financing
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 07:42:21 pm »

Hi there - You ought to get in touch with Porcupine Realtor Mark Warden (www.porcupinerealestate.com / info@porcupinerealestate.com).
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up