Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Remove Topic  (Read 6693 times)

ThomJeff

Re: Militia Defense Groups?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 10:22:05 pm »

I tend to prefer organization, but oppose centralization.

However in this age of technology, being able to keep in constant communication with other "militants" is probably all the organization we would need.

Are there any gun clubs that you know of? That could be a good start.

Militia ≠Militants...these are DRASTICALLY different things. The latter being the sort of thing I would imagine the FSP is not in support of.

TheMopPetal2

• sportscarsimage
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 03:55:45 pm »

I think Derrick Bronze idea of Freedom Cells(which is similar to OathKeepers CPT) is a good one and I think it’s something that could flourish in NH. Basically you have groups of 5-9 people who all learn specialized skills like growing food, building shelters, canning, self defense, etc and each person whose an expert in their skill teaches everyone else their skill so that everyone has a working knowledge. Much like CPT the goal of a freedom cell is to be able to survive any sort of disaster or emergency situation as a community weather it’s an economic collapse, a natural disaster, or something else. I think where it differs from Oath Keepers version is the decentralized nature of Freedom Cells. You could have several Freedom Cells voluntarily join together for strength in numbers and mutual aid benefit during an emergency and then disband when it’s over.

I am going to be moving to NH within the next 3 years and I’m also interested in joining or setting up a Freedom Cell or CPT type group.
 *Link Removed*   *Link Removed*

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2019, 10:15:32 am »

FORGET OATHKEEPERS.
I no longer support Oathkeepers, as I believe they're likely trying to turn the U.S. into a Mormon country and thus only pretending to be patriotic supporters of the Constitution.

"Stewart Rhodes is the charismatic Executive Director of Oath Keepers and a former Mormon turned Evangelical."
That's from https://edberry.com/blog/polymontana/party-tea/the-four-faces-of-the-republican-party/

I suspect that Rhodes became Evangelical only to prevent further distrust of his motives as a Mormon.

The Mormon religion is surely based on lies and its leaders promote the same lies as well as promoting abuse of members via cultish means.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:19:11 am by Luck »

Rocky1776

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2019, 01:15:09 am »

I would like to learn some military or survival skills.  I don't think that there is any near term need for militias, but I have long thought it would be a healthy thing for our liberties for the institution to be reinstated on a voluntary basis.  But with or without any group or organization, it never hurts to be prepared.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up