Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For those interested in a LARGE house in the Grafton area  (Read 2870 times)

celtic.circle

• Live, Love and Laugh
For those interested in a LARGE house in the Grafton area
« on: December 12, 2014, 04:18:43 pm »

While searching for our own space we came across this listing... Sadly this is a cash sale or bank financing so it doesn't fit our criteria.

That said it would make a great intentional community property or very large family home for anyone interested who doesn't mind dealing with banks or has a cash roll hidden in their back pocket.
(The price is also pretty decent)

Here are the details, I hope someone can make use of the info  8)

Agent: Carolyn Shulman
Granite Group Realty Services
366 Lake Street, Bristol, NH 03222
(603)254-6898(cell) (603)744-3004(office)
email: sellingnewfound@gmail.com

Listing Click Here (With Great Photos) : http://www.nnerenmls.com/nne/maildoc/sd_vLGevD20141212143050.html
Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it. (MLK)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: For those interested in a LARGE house in the Grafton area
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 05:12:06 pm »

I think the old Grafton Inn is also available. It is currently a bunch of little apartments.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

frank.a

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 04:42:12 pm »

Anyone know how the schools are there?

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 09:04:05 am »

The government schools? Around here, that district's reputation isn't great, but I think a large part of that is misperception based on a high standard set by Hanover HS and local prep schools. I think they're probably OK; certainly you won't find any problems with violence, drugs, and such. Voters just approved a new school building there.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

freedomroad

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 04:03:09 pm »

Anyone know how the schools are there?

NH is known for having government school students that do near the best of tests. About the schools in Rummey? I don't know. I've never heard anything bad about the schools.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 05:40:57 pm »

Oh, it's in Rumney? I was thinking Grafton, which is part of the large Mascoma Valley district. Rumney's a very pretty town at any rate - right in the shadow of the White Mountains.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up