Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multi-Talented Migratory Male Seeks Opportunity  (Read 3139 times)

bFree

Multi-Talented Migratory Male Seeks Opportunity
« on: November 24, 2014, 11:32:22 am »

I'm interested in exploring how i can become involved in the FSP, but first i need to actually move to NH and that's where you come in :)

I am single with no debt, and no money, but i do have a variety of skills to offer. Ideally i am looking for someone that needs part-time help with their property in return for a small wage and a place to live. I like remote, wild areas and value my privacy, so i am not looking to live within a populated area.

I have a variety of skills, including...

* heavy equipment operator (loader, dozer, excavator, etc.)
* basic knowledge of construction, including electrical, plumbing and septic
* auto-body repair
* basic landscaping, woodcutting, etc.
* use and maintenance of various hand and power tools
* basic metal working skills, including welding
* knowledge of robotics (ground and aerial), primarily mechanical design and payload integration
* website administration
* photography, including remote aerial photography

Although i am not looking for a full-time position, i am certainly willing to work 15-30 hrs./wk. on a regular, or as needed basis. I enjoy living simply and do not require much, so i would be willing to consider most any living space (cabin, garage, barn, etc.) or could construct my own. I do need electricity, a source of water and internet service.

A full resume with references is available upon request.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: Multi-Talented Migratory Male Seeks Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 08:52:48 pm »

Welcome!

Check out www.bardoproject.com and if you use Facebook, also post in the FSP Job Alert group.

Hope to see you in NH soon   :)
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603
Pages: [1]   Go Up