Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concord  (Read 1995 times)

politisphere

Concord
« on: November 06, 2014, 08:42:23 am »

Hello Free Staters!

My husband and I will be moving to Concord after Thanksgiving! We signed up for the FSP and are so excited! We have lived in Vermont and are now in Florida and are eager to return to New England.

We've been to Concord twice and really liked it. Any info you could provide me about Concord would be awesome (areas to avoid, places to go, things to do etc). Are there any fellow Free Staters and/or Free State events in Concord?

Thank you so much. We look forward to meeting some of you once we arrive.

Alexis

elkingrey

• Daily Anarchist
Re: Concord
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 02:52:42 pm »

Avoid the prison, the police stations, and pretty much any government bureau if you can.

Safe travels! Glad you're moving up!

darrylparker

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 07:34:53 pm »

Hi Alexis,

My family and I are moving to Warner, NH, just outside of Concord.  We move in June 2015, but have been visiting the area since Summer 2002.  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.  We're pretty steeped in schools, etc., as we've been deep diving those subjects lately.

Darryl

Neal Conner

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Republica Neo Hantoniensis
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 01:51:43 pm »

I lived in Concord and was originally from Florida. Congrats on the impending move!

Be sure to post in the Welcome Wagon forum, or join the facebook group, to let us know if you want a moving team when you arrive. Glad to help!

There's a monthly Concord Porcupine breakfast (event page). It's at Area 23, a new porc community space and brewery (profiled here).
"To get things done, you must love the doing, not the secondary consequences. The work, not the people. Your own action, not any possible object of your charity." – Howard Roark
Pages: [1]   Go Up