Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prisoner of Appalachia...  (Read 2327 times)

NeoLiberty

Prisoner of Appalachia...
« on: November 03, 2014, 12:39:56 am »

Hello folks,

I'm not new at this. Been an FSP member for a few years now. I'm from West Virginia and have made plans to make it to the Free State for 5 years now... Those plans are always foiled by crappy circumstances.. I am in a position now to at least come visit. I may wait until Winter is over and come during Porcfest 2015. I will have limited funds, but if I find things can work out I may leave everything in the Mountain State and stay when I come. If not, it will just take a little more saving. I have yet to even come to New Hampshire. I have researched a lot of towns and trying to find out which one is right for me. I need a town where I can make decent money and have a vibrant yet humble community. I'm thinking Keene, but I'm open minded. Any advice for anyone who hasn't ever stepped foot in New Hampshire?

TS
TS

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Prisoner of Appalachia...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 10:21:00 am »

There are a lot of different communities in NH with different characteristics & types of people. I do recommend a visit. PorcFest would be a good time, as would Liberty Forum. I believe there will be organized tours of different parts of the state during both events.

You may also want to check out the town maps & data at http://www.liberty603.com
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 08:14:52 pm by JasonPSorens »
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

NeoLiberty

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 01:49:40 pm »

Awesome, thanks..
TS

DrLupo

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 04:41:17 pm »

That 603 site is great!  TY!

Jerry B

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 09:13:16 am »

That is a terrific source of info, thanks Jason and Mark!
Pages: [1]   Go Up