Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOOKING TO MOVE SOON: ROOMMATES, WHICH TOWN ETC. QUESTIONS  (Read 1592 times)

FSP2015

LOOKING TO MOVE SOON: ROOMMATES, WHICH TOWN ETC. QUESTIONS
« on: October 03, 2014, 03:55:25 am »

Hello-

I am looking to move to NH for the FSP just made the decision. This site is a little confusing but ill go ahead anyway I am looking to make the move however I do not know which town to go to. Does anyone know which towns are needing libertarian state capitol reps that I can go for? Then maybe ill move there.

Which towns is the FSP most active in? I can choose from that list to as well.

Anyone who responds will help me greatly more than you know, I wish the movement was more organized!

freedomroad

Re: LOOKING TO MOVE SOON: ROOMMATES, WHICH TOWN ETC. QUESTIONS
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 06:28:30 pm »

Hello-

I am looking to move to NH for the FSP just made the decision. This site is a little confusing but ill go ahead anyway I am looking to make the move however I do not know which town to go to. Does anyone know which towns are needing libertarian state capitol reps that I can go for? Then maybe ill move there.

Which towns is the FSP most active in? I can choose from that list to as well.

Anyone who responds will help me greatly more than you know, I wish the movement was more organized!

Welcome to the FSP Forum! Not a lot of people are on here because of Facebook.

Good questions. People have come to this forum asking for suggestions on where to move to for years. Many people suggest renting a room or apartment in or near one of the larger cities for a year. They are Manchester, Nashua and Concord. The largest towns are Derry, Dover and Rochester.

Another option is to check out the state before you move. The FSP puts on 2 large events designed in part, it allow people to meet people and check out the state. Liberty Forum started in Concord, has been in Nashua for several years and will be in Nashua next winter. PorcFest is usually in northern New Hampshire. There are other liberty events not put on by the FSP. For example, the 7th Annual Burning Porcupine happened in August and the 2nd Annual Keenevention happens in Keene at the end of the month. These events are designed to encourage out of state folks to check out the area, meet folks and so on.

As for the city with the most free staters, Manchester has many, many more free staters than any other city in NH. Keene might be a distant 2nd. Grafton is a tiny town with the most free staters per capita. There are also free staters if ever other part of the state. If you want an exciting liberty social life already built for you, I recommend starting out within 45 minutes of Manchester.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 06:42:56 pm by 1DayAtATime »
Pages: [1]   Go Up