Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making connections...  (Read 3595 times)

LNTroyer

Making connections...
« on: August 02, 2014, 03:01:02 pm »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Ellen and i'm looking to see if there is anyone who i can get connected with for an engineering job at a later time (when i'm finished with my schooling of course). I just want to see what kinds of opportunities i have in New Hampshire with a degree in Mechanical Engineering with a concentration on Energy Systems and a SEE minor (Sustainability, Environment, Energy). I'm hoping to get a entry level job when i graduate (2016) in New Hampshire. If it helps any, i will have 2-3 terms as a co-op with a engineering firm so i will have some experience once i graduate! The company that i will be co-oping with is Dayton Phoenix Group, and i'm very excited to start my first co-op term this fall!! Thanks for all of the help and let me know if you need any other information!

Sincerely,

Ellen Troyer

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Making connections...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 08:28:16 pm »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Ellen and i'm looking to see if there is anyone who i can get connected with for an engineering job at a later time (when i'm finished with my schooling of course). I just want to see what kinds of opportunities i have in New Hampshire with a degree in Mechanical Engineering with a concentration on Energy Systems and a SEE minor (Sustainability, Environment, Energy). I'm hoping to get a entry level job when i graduate (2016) in New Hampshire. If it helps any, i will have 2-3 terms as a co-op with a engineering firm so i will have some experience once i graduate! The company that i will be co-oping with is Dayton Phoenix Group, and i'm very excited to start my first co-op term this fall!! Thanks for all of the help and let me know if you need any other information!

Sincerely,

Ellen Troyer

Welcome to the forum! There are a ton of mechanical engineering jobs in the "128 corridor," which stretches from southern NH into Mass.: http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=mechanical+engineer&l=Nashua%2C+NH
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up