Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any reading recommendations?  (Read 6967 times)

w1LE.e

• After dark my city's a fuse.
Any reading recommendations?
« on: May 01, 2014, 06:43:41 pm »

Any recommendations along the lines (or that I could branch out from) of some of the examples I've listed below

Paper: 1984, Brave New World and Redux, and The Fourth Turning

Online: Zerohedge, Infowars, and Two Ice Floes
Rising like the dawn of a red sun.
Then the tears will fly like birds of vengeance.

I'm a drug, alcohol and smoke free linear combination of libertarianism, anarchism, survivalism, agorism and probably other things that has developed as we enter this fourth turning.  Moving to NH for a life of freedom, independence, responsibility and love...love can't be done on its own for me, but I know she's out there.

I've been living so long all by myself, I can't think of living with anybody else
I'm an oyster pearl out of its shell, you better bring that diving bell

Then when our cubs grow, we'll show you what war is good for
One day, I say today we live as a lion.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
Re: Any reading recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 11:18:57 pm »

George Orwell; Animal Farm (same author as '1984')  By the way, George Orwell was a member of the Fabian Society - a secret society unified with the rest of them; Freemason, Knights Templar, etc.  1984 was simply our controllers rolling-out their plans to the public, for the purpose of 'predictive programming', it was NOT prophecy.  Animal Farm is the same thing, there are audio books on YouTube if you'd like to listen to the book.
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

w1LE.e

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 06:57:16 am »

I did know that about Orwell by the way, wouldn't it be good to have some idea of their plans though?  I've read Animal Farm too, have anything else? 

I'm a drug, alcohol and smoke free linear combination of libertarianism, anarchism, survivalism, agorism and probably other things that has developed as we enter this fourth turning.  Moving to NH for a life of freedom, independence, responsibility and love...love can't be done on its own for me, but I know she's out there.

I've been living so long all by myself, I can't think of living with anybody else

dumbthumbs

• Viurem Iliures o Morirem
    • @dumbthumbs
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 07:13:31 pm »

I just finished Athem by Ayn Rand. It's a quick read, only took me about an hour and a half to get through it. My summer reading schedule includes:
No Treason: Constitution of No Authority - Lysander Spooner
War is a Racket - Major General Smedley Butler (it's a quick read and you can google it)
Anatomy of the State - Murray Rothbard
Economics in One Lesson - Henery Hazlet
The Kingdom of Heaven is Within You - Leo Tolstoy.
If you want to buy any liberty books check to see if FPP.cc has them first if you want to support NewHampshire-ites.

I also listen to allot of podcasts/radio such as:
Bad Quaker - one of the smartest podcast out there IMO
Freedom Feens
School Sucks Project
Free Talk Live
Hardcore History - I'm  not sure if this one is necessary liberty orientated but it takes an objective look at history IMO
SovrynTech - technology from a libertarian perspective
LRN.fm - also has a bunch of great stuff
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 07:55:44 pm by dumbthumbs »
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
-Frédéric Bastiat, The Law
“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I can not be Silent.” -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sam Adams

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 08:43:00 pm »

Read some other Good stuff. From " Edward Griffin} ,.  Creature from Jackal[sp]  Island.   Cure for Cancer,,  What in the World are they Spraying,.. expand your horizon and form your our opinion.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 11:07:56 pm »

I did know that about Orwell by the way, wouldn't it be good to have some idea of their plans though?  I've read Animal Farm too, have anything else? 

"Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper, I would describe as a must read - it is on YouTube as an audio book reading, about 2 + hours long, it's a tremendous read.  He predicted 9/11 months before it happened.  I don't know if he was an insider or not, but he is supposedly dead, murdered by police.
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

w1LE.e

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 01:36:06 pm »

Thanks!  I will be checking out a lot of these books.

JHudson

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 10:22:07 pm »

Anything by Ron Paul

Chalmers Johnson is also good

Joe Rogan has a nice rant at times on his PodCast

And the Constitution (When was the last time anyone actually read it)

Terence

• McGillespie.com
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2014, 03:24:01 pm »

I second the thumbs up on the Freedom Feens.

Also, 

For a New Liberty - Rothbard
Nothing Happens Until Something Moves - Ringer

d.j.smith

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 09:58:11 pm »

Anything by Ron Paul
And the Constitution (When was the last time anyone actually read it)

Paul's book, "Liberty Defined" is excellent. He's so down-to-earth and common sensical while hitting home with some of the best talking points on freedom. I'd think that makes his writing especially accessible to the masses.

And, just for the record...  ;D ...it might have been a whole year since I last read the Constitution. I'm leaning more toward what's usually called "anarchism" these days, since a few fundamental flaws of statism have become clear to me, but still, it's the best incarnation of governance the world had seen in a while, and I'd rather we return to a strict, popular-sovereignty-preserving interpretation of it than continue to endure the totalitarian empire coming out of the closet now.

With that said, here are some books I've read that I found particularly enlightening:

Constitution in Exile - Andrew Napolitano
Constitutional Chaos - Andrew Napolitano
Common-Law Liberty: Rethinking American Constitutionalism - James Stoner, Jr.
The Errant Sovereign’s Handbook - Augustus Blackstone
Rule by Secrecy - Jim Marrs
Conspirator’s Hierarchy - John Coleman
The Unseen Hand - Ralph Epperson
...And the Truth Shall Set You Free - David Icke
The True Story of the Bilderberg Group - Daniel Estulin

I warn you, Common-Law Liberty is not an easy read, but it's well worth the effort. I'd imagine Mr. Sorens is probably familiar with it... ;)

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 04:31:09 pm »

MoneyIsDebt

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2014, 01:57:24 pm »

Payton Place**SP?

Book is about a series of murders in Gilmanton, N.H. where I'm from. Popular book.
I Live Free or Die, Money is Obsolete
Pages: [1]   Go Up