Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: valley st jail manchester NH  (Read 8262 times)

zdag6327

valley st jail manchester NH
« on: January 27, 2014, 04:47:32 pm »

my name is zach, and my girlfriend is being held in valley st jail, she went in with the money to bail herself out, and now the money she went in with "mysteriously dissapeared" the officers in that place are theives and fucking liars, they stole 400 dollars from my girlfriend which was the money she needed to bail herself out. now theres no way she can get bailed out, and shes going to lose her chance at becoming an LNA and her state test is coming up very shortly. these people at valley st are corrupt and vile excuses for human beings, nobody should eb subject to the torture that occurs inside that place, and i am considering walking all the way out to manchester in order to confront these people about this situation.

Jeffery123

Re: valley st jail manchester NH
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 01:34:01 am »

I'm sadden to read this, what happens in this jail is horrible . My relative  age 17 spent 6 days there and the things he saw and went through was horrible !  It makes me so sick to my stomach! I understand that when people do wrong things they have to pay for what they did, but they are humane and need to be treated that way. When waiting for belongs to be given back the stories everyone shared I just wanted too cry and puke at the same time. Food being withheld, meds not given, the names they were called, being made to wear years old underwear that other inmates have worn , guards watching inmates fight and cheering them on. I'm sick to my stomach!  I have been trying to make calls and won't stop until something changes. I even talked to people who work there and got the names and I was told awful things  like they aren't babysitters, doctors and they don't care and then I find out my relative paid for that later that night. Thank you for sharing your story.

Jeffery123

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 01:41:40 am »

Sorry for the second reply. When we were waiting for our stuff after being let go two ladies had missing stuff , diamond ring and the other diamond earrings, they were both told you didn't have them when you came in. Then another lady was missing her shoes. Also going to the jail won't help I did it and I didn't get anywhere. So then I asked can you tell me if he is okay or alive , being so young was I very nervous for him. Yup I was told we aren't babysitters. That place is awful! When we picked him up he was cut down his chest, oh but nobody saw that happen and we aren't doctors. I hope your girlfriend gets out soon.

jaywalkaway

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 09:10:55 am »

This isn't the first time this topic has come up:  http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=25493.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything