Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally moving to NH!!  (Read 7004 times)

cjamesb

Finally moving to NH!!
« on: December 30, 2013, 07:51:25 pm »

I just moved from Portland, ME to Salisbury, MA with family while I look for a apartment just over the border in NH!!  I am very excited!! It might take me another six months tops but I'll finally be a part of the team!  Hopefully I get out of this hell hole of a state sooner than six months but we will see..  Sad I had to leave my guns with family in NH until I can move there.

time4liberty

Re: Finally moving to NH!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 12:33:07 am »

I just moved from Portland, ME to Salisbury, MA with family while I look for a apartment just over the border in NH!!  I am very excited!! It might take me another six months tops but I'll finally be a part of the team!  Hopefully I get out of this hell hole of a state sooner than six months but we will see..  Sad I had to leave my guns with family in NH until I can move there.

Hooray! I'm looking forward to meeting you :) Do you have any idea what area you might move to?

cjamesb

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 09:06:06 am »

I wanted to move to the Keene area but it is too far from my job in Boston.  I am thinking about the Derry area right now.

escapist_reborn

• Liberating the world one graphic at a time!
    • Graphical Liberation Front
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 11:21:14 pm »

I wanted to move to the Keene area but it is too far from my job in Boston.  I am thinking about the Derry area right now.

Nice! I teach martial arts in Derry!
Joël Valenzuela<br />Chief Contrabandist, Graphical Liberation Front

dumbthumbs

• Viurem Iliures o Morirem
    • @dumbthumbs
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 11:17:45 am »

What type of martial arts do you teach?
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
-Frédéric Bastiat, The Law
“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I can not be Silent.” -Martin Luther King Jr.

escapist_reborn

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 03:15:36 pm »

Taekwondo primarily, though I have a broad background. Either way, stop by and say hi if you move to Derry.

dumbthumbs

• Viurem Iliures o Morirem
    • @dumbthumbs
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 10:58:06 am »

Taekwondo primarily, though I have a broad background. Either way, stop by and say hi if you move to Derry.
Sweet I'll be checking out NH after Porcfest. Do you have a FB page for your classes?
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
-Frédéric Bastiat, The Law
“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I can not be Silent.” -Martin Luther King Jr.

escapist_reborn

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 11:54:53 am »

Sweet I'll be checking out NH after Porcfest. Do you have a FB page for your classes?

Here:
https://www.facebook.com/MartialArtsNewHampshire

Let 'em know Mr. V sent you. :)

mattp32

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 01:01:00 am »

Apartments are cheap in Newmarket, close to 95 and your family in Salsbury, I have lived in NH all my life, lived in Newmarket for a few years, nice town.

cjamesb

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 10:03:20 pm »

Well I hit a bunch of roadblocks in the game of life..   So much for "6 months tops".  Two years later I'm here!   Lease signed,  rent paid.   I'll be moving my things into my new home in derry next Sunday!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 01:11:01 pm »

Congrats! Email Chris Lopez at moved@freestateproject.org to update the counter and get a moving party set up. Every first Tuesday of the month there is also a New Movers Party in Manchester.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything