Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scouting First Week of November  (Read 3148 times)

wolfravenous

Scouting First Week of November
« on: September 30, 2013, 08:15:24 pm »

Will be visiting NH the first week of November.  I am interested in visiting areas where I might find gainful employment.  I have taught science, technology and math classes at the high school level while working in both public and private schools.  As a teacher I am only interested in finding a position in a private school.  I also have experience in computer hardware repair, Linux sys admin, website development, a variety of computer skills.  Retail management, college chemistry lab manager, cytology technician, and histological grossing are also areas in which I have experience working.  I would like any recommendations based on those fields of employment for areas/towns in NH that I should make sure are on my list of spots to visit in November.  Much gratitude for any feedback.  ;D

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Scouting First Week of November
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 10:09:24 pm »

IT and retail stuff would probably be mostly in the Manchester-Nashua corridor, maybe Portsmouth too; histology and cytology sound more like DHMC in Lebanon.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

freedomroad

Re: Scouting First Week of November
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 12:22:34 am »

Welcome to the Forum! What peaked your interest in the FSP?

As for IT job, the Nashua area followed by the Manchester are followed by the Portsmouth area followed by the Lebanon area makes the most sense, as said.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything